Ch29 Someone came back

~~ Paw's POV ~~

It was a few days after meeting Horror, Killer and Dust. My leg was able to heal enough so that I could walk normally again.

And I started to work back at the restaurant. They were acting much nicer too me. But I was happy too be working again. My enthusiasm was on an all time high.

The owner was giving me a lot of money. But I wasn't taking the extra money. I just gave the extra back. She shook her head and gave them back to me. We kept on shaking our heads at each other until she gave up and I gave the extra back to her.

Me and Fresh had a good talk afterwards. And then I bought some bread and the Baker wanted to give me more but I declined. I just took one extra pastry. The Baker wanted to give me five more. I bought more supplies for me and Sunshine.

And went to Sunshine and talked with him and fell asleep.

Then three more skeletons came. I was able to be a little waiter and write down orders that day.

It was a normal day like any other. I was  working quickly grabbing drinks and giving them out.

Then three skeletons came and I recognize two of them. Blue and Ink. But the third was a black and white skeleton with a large cape. The only other colour than black or white was a red scar.

They sat down and I went to have them order food.

"Do you have chocolate milk?" The black and white skeleton asked. I knew that was Cross.

'Yes do you want two?' I asked and then I knew that I have messed up. Only Cross can see X.

He was slightly shocked but nodded. I wrote it down and then I looked at Blue with a smile. He and Ink ordered they're drinks and while walking to the kitchen when I heard "why did you do that Cross?" "What? Can't I be polite Ink?".

I kept on working with a smile on my face. Then the drinks were ready.

I gave them their drinks and said to have a nice day. Blue and Cross were smiling at me but Ink stayed emotionless.

I was continuing with working when Fresh came with his friend/brother Geno. We said hello and like with Horror, Killer and Dust. Blue, Ink and Cross were trying to hide their faces.

I felt that Fresh was glaring at those three. Geno asked why he was doing that and Fresh explained. Then they both started to glare.

All while I was working with a smile on my face. I wasn't as gullible as everyone must think. I AM aware of the dangers of those three. But I didn't let that show.

I liked to see the faces of shock from my enemies when they see how strong I am. I am tiny but mighty.

Then they left and Cross and Blue said bye to me. I also said bye.

It was the end of the day and I got my payment of 70G and left the restaurant.

"So did those three skeletons do anything to you?" Geno asked. 'No the black and blue two were nice to me' I said and my friends nodded.

"Coolios browski those two are the coolest of the Empire of the Moon." Fresh said. I smiled and we all had a nice talk.

Then we said goodbye and I walked back to the woods. But something was off. Someone was following me.

I quickly turned around and took out my wings to sit in the tree tops. I started hopping from branch to branch. I saw a body move underneath. It had a blue scarf with two parts going out.

I saw that and moved to a clearing away from where Sunshine was. I got on the ground lightly and looked around.

I saw blue come out of bushes to confront me for some reason.