Ch 11 Let's go somewhere else

Now we have followed Paw and co. 

But what's going on with Destiny?

Well it's to find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             ~~ 3rd person view~~

At Chapter 9.

Destiny needed to distract Fate. Error was going to fight and Paw can't heal him right now. So a distraction was needed to protect him.

Destiny saw that Karma was eating some of Luck's chocolate. So Destiny told Luck that Karma has her chocolate. They ended up fighting and everyone came to try to stop the fight.

Fate was able to stop the fight but then she noticed that Ink got hurt. And was enraged how was Error able to hurt INK and worse still was that Error only got scratched. So Fate put Error to sleep to torment him while he was dreaming.

Fate went to confront Destiny who was acting innocent. '' Sister did you distract me because Error was about to fight Ink?!'' ''Why do you think I did that sister?'' Destiny said looking shocked at what Fate said.

Fate wasn't impressed with that. She looked her sister dead in the eyes and said '' I know your lying sister. WHAT DID YOU DO? '' Destiny wavered then said '' I didn't do any thing! '' Destiny looked nervous.

'' I give up sister are you going to tell me or not? Because if you don't I will look myself. '' Fate started to walk away and Destiny was desperate. '' Fine I'll tell you Fate but please don't hurt  them!'' Fate was pleased and confused at the same time.

Destiny told Fate what she did and accepted that something was going to happen. Fate sighed and rubbed her head.

"Destiny you know not to make a big intervention in the Multiverse it can have catastrophic things happen. But I understand your intentions. Trying to make Error's job easier was wrong. " Long story short Fate punished Destiny by making her lose all magic for a month. But she also punished Paw even though Destiny pleaded saying that she didn't do anything wrong. What did Fate do to Paw you may ask?

She made that when Paw gets stressed she coughs blood with a lot of pain to come with it. Although Paw didn't know why that happens she doesn't question it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And done this chapter took long to think of and it's the shortest!

There is the reason Paw didn't cough when Ink was in the Anti-Void.

She got the curse while she was asleep!

Byee