Ch3 The most terrifying thing ever

Error's POV

"Kid wake up" I kept on saying but it didn't work.

She kept on shaking and it was getting really fast.

Then a sudden scream came from Paw and she started to shake even more.

Think Error think! What do you need to do? Because of  my haphephobia I can't touch her. Then an even louder scream came from Paw and then she stopped shaking. And I think she stopped breathing.

Without thinking I started to shake Paw glitching really badly. But I don't care the little child is having a really bad nightmare. And the letter did say that they trust me.

"Paw.Paw Paw! Wake up!"I said getting louder so that Paw would wake up.

Surely she could hear me right? I said getting closer and closer to crashing.

Finally her eyes opened and they were very interesting. The eye sockets were a chocolate brown and the eye lights were little white paws.

Her little eyes widened and she hugged my arm crying.

Bbbeeeeeeeepppppp

Error.exe has crashed

Reboot? Y / N

~~Paw's POV~~

I was so happy that I woke up that I hugged Error's arm without thinking.

Wait. How did I get here? Did Error take me here? Did he carry me here? No that can't be he has haphephobia. Then why did he touch me?

Bbbeeeeeeeepppppp

I heard a beep that took me out of my thoughts. I look to Error and he looked exactly like I thought. He had dark blue bones with multiple broken bones and the fingers went from dark blue on the palm to red then to yellow. The eyes were a red and were full of errors. He was wearing his normal attire.

The black jacket and a red sweater underneath. The black boxer shorts with two yellow stripes. And the two red slippers.

Wait why was he not moving? Oh he crashed. I thought as I was moving towards the error message and pressed the Y

Rebooting....

The errors started going away from his eyes. And he was starting to breathe again.

While waiting I looked for that stuffed animal on wait was this a hammock? Made out of blue strings?

Wait did Error make this? For me? I thought as I looked around. The hammock was large enough that you could lie in the middle and roll around without the chance of rolling out.

Then I found him. The stuffed animal. A monkey to be exact with an orange body two tiny dots for eyes a big red nose, and a big red line as the mouth. Some the body parts had different colors.

I as quickly as I could I went over to him and cried. I was so happy. I had no idea how long I was dead. I'm sure it was a long time but how long? 10 years? 50 years? No idea. Time in the afterlife is weird.

After a little bit a came back to Error holding Mr.Monkey. And looked at him. He was taking soo long to reboot.

Reboot complete.

I waited patiently for Error to wake up. He almost immediately came back to see me staring at him with curiosity.

~~Error's POV~~

Me suddenly coming back from crashing shocked me. I stepped back looking at Paw. Man this kid is weird. First showing out of nowhere. Then having such a bad nightmare that she screamed and stopped moving. Then the immediate hug after waking up. Normally any monster would be terrified at waking up seeing the God of destruction.

Huh this kid is weird but I want to protect her as much as I can. I pondered while she was looking at me.

"Gesse Paw you gave me a fright with that nightmare." I said but Paw didn't understand. She tilted her head to the right with a confused expression.

"Oh YoUr NaMe Is PaW nOw" I made my voice extra glitchy to see what would happen. Normally the monster would flinch and show fear.

But Paw didn't. She only nodded showing that she understands.

"You know Paw you really scared me from your screams" Paw looked confused and rightfully so. She was dreaming.

"Can you tell me about that nightmare?" She nodded and pointed to herself.

"Your?" She nodded and made her finger go over her neck in a death motion.

"Your Death?" She nodded really hard.

"Wait are you telling me you were reborn? To help me? " She nodded sadly

"Do you know what you were?" She nodded excitedly and pointed to a human soul that I had in my strings.

"Your saying that you were a human? Could I see your soul?" She nodded and I took out my strings. She was really relaxed. I took out her soul to look at it.

I truly was a human soul. It was green with some light blue. She is patient and kindness.

I put away my strings to look at her. She didn't even flinch.

She trusted me.

I was so happy I cried a little. She came to me and wanted to hug me.

But she was thinking about it. She chose to hug me.

I flinched a little but accepted it. It was warm. Another caring soul in this world except for Blue.

I felt something tug on my soul.

"Sigh. Ink has made another AU" I said letting Paw go.

"I will come back with some materials Paw" Paw was worried but nodded.

This kid seems to know more than she shows. I thought as I waved goodbye to Paw and stepped through the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh a slight cliff hanger. What will Error find on the other side?

I just wrote what came to my mind and voila new chapter.

I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

So byee~ 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Edit me: I made some grammar changes and editions to some of the sentences.