Ch19 a new enemy

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I heard a noise. Footsteps coming this way.

Panicking I flew up and sat on a branch of a tree and watched.

Two skeletons came and looked around.

One wore a hood over his head. And his clothes were pale and seemed to be dusted over.

The other was black and white with a red scar on his right cheek. He had a bar of chocolate with him.

But there were also two other beings with them. Two ghosts.

One was Papyrus and he seemed to be following the skeleton with the hood over his head.

The other was a black and white human. A chara. He seems to be following the blacks and white skeleton.

It was Dust, Cross, Papyrus (idk if he has a special nickname) and X.

"Are you sure you heard the singing from here Cross? Cause I don't see anything. " Dust said looking around.

"I'm sure that it came from here. You probably scared them away! You always step on the loudest parts! " Cross said looking at Dust. They both seemed to have not spot me.

I watched as Cross and Dust argued and I started to relax. But then both of the ghosts spotted me.

I didn't think much about it until X said. "Hey Cross I think the singer is in that tree." X said pointing at me.

I just stared.

Cross looked up the tree I was in. We made eye contact.

And I started to jump away.

He grabbed Dust and ran after me. Dust then saw me and started to throw bones at me.

I dodged them and kept jumping from branch to branch. Tree to tree.

I had to stop to take a breath. I sat down on a branch. And then my soul went blue. Blood came from my mouth and I had to cough. I was pulled towards Dust and I was scared.

But then my soul went back to normal and Dust's face went confused.

I landed on the ground and started to run. Dust and Cross were still confused but quickly they started to chase me again.

I saw the old Town up ahead and started to run faster. Surely they won't find me in the town. There is a lot of debris in there.

Then a bone hit my leg. It stung a lot but I had to keep running.

Then I tripped on a rock. I looked back and saw that Dust and Cross were gone.

But then something hit the back of my head and I passed out.

~~ 3rd POV ~~

"Dude! Why did you do that? " Cross said after Dust hit the kid in the back of the head with a bone to knock her out.

"What? Buddy they're free EXP. You know that free EXP is great. " Dust said rolling his eyes. Then an arrow was shot between them.

They both looked at who shot it. It was Dream. He looked angry. But that was fake. This was part of the plan. To save Paw's life and then catch Error.

Dream attacked and shot arrows at them. Cross smiled and summoned his giant knife. And Dust shot blasters.

The fight was quite uneventful until the end where Dream shot the ground and arrows shot up from it. They hit Dust and Cross causing them to retreat.

Dream picked Paw up and walked to the base.

There Paw was healed up. And Sci put up many cameras in the town. There would be constant watch over everything.