Ch8 Where are you?

~~Paw's POV~~

I woke to. Wait I'm on the ground next to Nightmare.

Wait where's Error? No I can sense where he is. He needs my help. But I can't make portals. Nightmare wake up! I thought while trying to shake Nightmare awake.

"Aahh! Aahh! " I shouted trying to wake him up. Touching Nightmare felt weird. He had like a tough and gooey texture. I got goo on my clothes but I didn't care. I could always change them. But Error was more important.

"𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓘'𝓶 𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓾𝓭𝓮? " Nightmare was on like a record. Oh well. "Eo Eo! " I said "𝓦𝓱𝓸'𝓼 𝓔𝓸 𝓭𝓾𝓭𝓮? " Nightmare said his mind was on a record! I puffed out my cheeks and hit Nightmare with my little hands. I hoped that would take Nightmare out of his daze"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓴 𝓭𝓾𝓭𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻? " Nope that didn't work time to try something else. I looked around to find something.

I found the baby food I almost died to get. It's flavor was apple. How convenient. I crawled over to it and grabbed it to went back to Nightmare. I'm sorry Nightmare but it's an emergency. And try to open it up. Ugh my little hands. Wait don't all skeletons have bone attacks? While thinking about the bone attacks. I was finally able to get the lid off and and took a handful of the baby food and ate it.

I was still hungry so that helped with my thought process.

Then with the jar I took it over to Nightmare's nonexistent nose. And he bolted up. With a shocked face he looked at at me and I ate more of the food looking at Nightmare.

"𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓼𝓮? " I nodded "𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓼? " I nodded again but with sadness in my eyes. He must have sensed my sadness and worry while I was eating.

"𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭? " He asked. "Eo! Eo! " I said finishing the food and holding it in my hands.

He made himself bigger and scarier to see what I would do but I only leaned back to keep the eye contact. But I stayed relaxed.

I had to think how to say Outertale because I felt he was there. Then I got it. A star and Error's face inside of it.

I'm sorry Error but I have to do it. I started to work on the picture with the goop I became from Nightmare. I made a round head with eyes and tear marks then I made a star around him. And then Nightmare nodded.

"𝓢𝓸 𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮 ? " Nightmare asked. I nodded excited but also nervous as Nightmare went to the picture and. Sucked up the black goop? I didn't understand but there's a lot of things I don't understand about this multiverse.

Nightmare made a portal and looked at me. "𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓭? " He asked me. I nodded and crawled towards him and he picked me up. And went through the portal. For a split second I felt like melting and turning to goo. And we landed in a Snowy.

I didn't expect to see something so beautiful. The trees were made of ice and the sky oh my the sky it was beautiful. In my life you can see the sky at night but it was just a black space with white dots.

But the sky here was so beautiful there was so many colours the colours were like clouds there were patches of green, blue and many more colours in the sky. The stars were just so magnificent they were different sizes and almost different shapes. No wonder Error loved this AU. It was pretty, quiet and peaceful. But is also very dangerous because the void is right off the cliff.

And that's where most of the fgod stories start. Error jumping into the void. Destiny saving him and bringing him to another multiverse. The multiverse starting to crumble because the destroyer is gone. And that's the basic principle of every fgod story. Then it depends on the writer. Error either turns to a child (that's the most common). He gets a memory wipe (I haven't seen that happen yet but I think that would be cool). But that's beside the point.

We needed to find Error. And felt the direction we needed to go and looked at that direction and Nightmare would go in that direction. And we did that for a while. Until I had felt something bad was going to happen. And Nightmare felt my distress and moved faster.

We found Error at his ledge just standing there. I wasn't able to see what he was doing.

"𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰?! " Nightmare called out to Error. But he had no reaction. He just stood there. Wait was he bleeding? And were the strings keeping him in place? I couldn't quite tell but I needed to get closer. So I squirmed to get closer and Nightmare moved forwards.

Error was standing there. Is clothes were in shambles and his blue scarf moved in the wind. He had multiple bones broken and the strings were reattaching but they weren't healing the bones.

"𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰? " Nightmare asked. "If you're here to tell me about Paw. Don't worry I already know. I'm a terrible caretaker I don't deserve to be here anymore. " Error was crying. He thought I had died to the fall. And wanted to fall into the void! "Eo Eo! " I said crying tears falling down. He looked around to see Nightmare holding me.

"No you can't be real. I saw you stop breathing. YoUR DeAd. " Error said I squirmed to get Nightmare to put me down and I crawled to Error. He saw me approach and flinched he took a step back in shock. Closer to the edge of the void. I stopped and cried I didn't want Error to fall of to the void. He saw me cry and just watched me in shock.

Nightmare took the moment to grab Error with his tentacle. He squirmed to try to get out "𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯! 𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓮? 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮! " Nightmare yelled at Error. I continue to cry Nightmare picked me up and brought Error close and I hugged Error so very hard I didn't want him to leave. Nightmare made a portal back to the Anti-Void and he stepped through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Finally done!

Thanks guys for the 100+ reads! It makes me so happy to see people enjoy my book.

The description of Error's clothes were wrong and I'm sorry.

I have a question on y'all should I make another book where Error did jump into the void? Basically a parallel universe.

Please give me an answer. If I see no comments I will not do it.

Yes I had Paw kinda break the fourth wall. But eh she's from this world so really it's ok to say that stuff. But it isn't when the characters talk to the reader or talk about the writer.

Now that everything is out of the way.

So byee~~~~三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ