Ch14 A way to communicate

~~ Paw's POV ~~

When we got back I just layed down and just breathed. I have finally understood how it feels to be really afraid of someone. Teleportation is very tiring too.

I took out the two spider donuts. And gave one to Mini and we ate them. It was so good! Muffet deserves that title of best donuts.

I sat up and looked around and saw a piece of paper in my reach. And a pencil on the coffee table. I crawled to the paper and took it. Then I went to the coffee table and started to draw. Mini was curious about it and looked at what I was drawing. It was a dog.

This is my art

This is my art

It seems that my drawing skills stayed with me during death. My finger mobility seems to have stayed

I think she was impressed and so I turned the paper around and tried to draw Mini with a heart next to her.

This is also mine

This is also mine.

"Wait! I know how we can talk! Wait here for a bit. " Mini said and ran down the hallway. I saw that Og was gone and I just looked around.

Mini came back with a lot of paper. I wasn't getting it. "Alright I can ask the questions and you can draw them. First of all what's your name? Dunkle never told us. " I widened my eyes as I understood and I drew a paw print.

"Paw print?" I shook my head. "Paw? " I nodded. "Oh! Your name is Paw! Well it's nice to meet you Paw! " Mini said smiling and I smiled too. "But wait don't skeletons normally have their fonts as names?" I thought a bit then drawing a sans and papyrus head with them speaking in their fonts. And then I drew my head with my mouth open but the speech bubble only had dots.

"Are you saying that you don't have a font?" I nodded.

"You can reuse these drawings to answer normal questions." Mini said after a lot of time has passed and I was tired and hungry.

I yawned and Mini picked me up and took me to her room. She put me on her bed and I immediately fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really liked making this chapter it was a more relaxing then some of my other ones.

But these drawings are mine.

So if that's all then bye