Ch6 A new Friend

~~Error's POV~~

Oh man I'm stumped. Do I tell Nightmare about Paw or not? I thought while trying to explain it. "𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓭!? " Nightmare said.

Poop and now it's even harder! I thought silently panicking. But I trust Nightmare. Do I? Yes definitely.

"I'll show you. But you have to promise to not tell anyone. Not even Blue." I said looking at him while cleaning the books up. By which I mean move the strings to pick them up. "𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮... 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓸'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂" Nightmare said.

"I'm not a dad I just have something to take care of" I explained to Nightmare he was getting close enough to see my wounds.

"𝓦𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼? " Nightmare asked shocked. He new I can't do healing magic so he wondered where all the broken bones were. "I had a little help from someone"" 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 " Nightmare still wondered who helped the God of destruction.

I pulled a blue string and Paw's hammock started to go down. Nightmare was still very perplexed but waited.

When the hammock came down Nightmare's eye widened. What he might see as free EXP .But I saw was a little angel.

He started to move a tentacle toward Paw but I saw he was testing me and his tentacle reared back to strike and I made a little bone in my hand to block it.

"𝓗𝓮𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓦𝓱𝓸'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓰𝓪𝓵? 𝓘𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵. " Nightmare said looking very smug. "I found her in the Anti-Void with a letter telling me to take care of her." I explained to Nightmare just at that moment Paw started to wakeup.

~~Paw's POV~~

I was dreaming about the afterlife. When I was just a soul floating around and avoiding getting my soul reaped. Then I saw her. Destiny to be exact she was talking to some souls I wasn't sure about what but I was curious. I came closer and saw (sorry if I get Destiny's appearance wrong) that she had long brown hair with some freckles on her arms and she wore a black dress to. I guess hide herself here but from what?

"Hello? What do you need? " I asked her she looked at me and asked me if I could help her. I said yes because I am kind. She explains her predicament that in one Multiverse Fate was torturing that Error the most so she needs help to which I accept. I mean what else can I do? Just float around?

Then I felt warmth and talking. Wait talking?

Who is talking? My dream ended and I woke up to two faces. Error and a black goopy monster with a cyan eye. Wait is that Nightmare?

Error looked uncomfortable with the situation and Nightmare looked confused.

I sat up rubbing my Eyesockets and yawning. I was completely relaxed with the situation. But Nightmare looked even more confused.

Hehe he must be wondering why this child is not cowering in fear in front of him. I know Error. He's not gonna let him hurt me. Right? Yeah he's going to protect me. Wait I want to try something. I thought while seeing Nightmare so close that I tried to boop his nonexistent nose. He jumped back in surprise.

I laughed or giggled (I don't know the difference please help) at Nightmare who still looked shocked.

"𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 ? 𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰! " And to my surprise Error was also laughing. I utilized the moment to try and get on Error's head.

But noo he noticed and put me back in my hammock.

"Nope Paw your not getting on my head"" 𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽. 𝓗𝓸𝔀'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮? " Nightmare asked calming down a little.

"Well I guess my haphephobia only kicks in when I'm not sure if the creature wants to help or to hurt me. But I'm very sure that Paw wants to help. Oh and the weird Dissapearance of the wounds from the fight. It was Paw. She healed me to her maximum ability and then fell asleep in my arms. She has a complete trust with me so I trust her." Error explains to Nightmare.

He trusts me. I'm so happy. I can really help him! "Ggrrr... " But I so hungry. I guess my magic still needs to recharge.

I look around and see a jar of baby food nearby and I wanted it. But Error was still explaining me to him.

"ᎿᏒᎽ ᎿᎾ ᎰᏝᎽ ᎿᎻᎬᏒᎬ ᏢᎯᏯ"
Are you sure Destiny ?
"ᎽᎬᏕ. ᎿᎻᎬᏁ ᏯᎻᎽ ᏨᎯᏁ ᎽᎾᏬᏒ ᎯᏒᎷᏕ ᎿᏬᏒᏁ ᎨᏁᎿᎾ ᏯᎨᏁᎶᏕ? ᏠᏬᏕᎿ ᎨᎷᎯᎶᎨᏁᎬ Ꭿ ᏰᎨᏒᎠᏕ ᏯᎨᏁᎶᏕ ᎯᏕ ᎽᎾᏬᏒ ᎯᏒᎷᏕ."

Then before actually thinking about it I am up in the air and grab the jar in my mouth. Nightmare looked at me and his eye widened.

"𝓤𝓱 𝓔𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓲𝓻" Error turned around to see me with two white wings in the air. His eyes widen looking at me but I looked down but that was a big mistake. My eyes widen and my wings turned back to arms because of fear and I fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me some time to figure out what to write.

So byee~~~三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ