Ch39

The Error and Twilight went to go do the prank while Chocolate stayed by the kitten. He wanted her so he had to take responsibility.

"Heya Chocolate who's this?" A X Chara asked "Our new family member Flips, I still need to think of a name" Chocolate said as Flips went to the kitten and petted her. Then the kitten purred and Flips looked shocked. "Ack! So cute!" Chocolate said holding his tank top falling on the floor.

The thump caused the kitten to shake and wake up. "Mrr" She said slowly opening her eyes. Yawning she looked right at Flips. The irises were red, and they stared right at Flips.

Claw looked around and stood up seeing her paw she jumped back. What is this? She thought looking over herself. Then she saw Chocolate on the ground and jumped down. "Umph don't want you to get hurt now" Chocolate said catching Claw in the air and Claw licked Chocolate. "Ack! No stop it" Chocolate said laughing while Claw licked him.

"Where did you find her Chocolate?" "In the woods. She was covered in blood" Chocolate said petting Claw who sat down looking around in wonder. She could finally be around other creatures and they won't attack her.

A door opened and a chicken ran through with two skeletons. Claw looked into their eyes and walked to the chicken. The chicken stood still from fright and Claw sniffed him. "Whoa there little thing, Kevin is not food" Twilight said grabbing Kevin and holding him up.

Then Claw sat down looking at the Error. "Textile I think she wants you to pet her." Chocolate said sitting up smiling. Claw looked at Chocolate and stood up and walked to him and rubbed her head on him.

"I have never seen a cat or a kitten with red irises before." The Error now called Textile said thinking hard. Claw looked at him and sat down with confusion. She hasn't seen her reflection yet so she was confused.

Chocolate scratched her ear and Claw purred leaning her head in his hand. Twilight put Kevin down carefully and he kept an eye on Claw. Claw looked at Kevin and closed her eyes, leaning her head even more into Chocolate's hand.

He quickly moved his hand away and Claw fell onto his lap. Causing a laugh to come from the three skeletons. Claw jerked up looking around with surprise. Nobody laughed around her, they would be too scared or focused to laugh. Getting positive attention was new and weird.

She hid under the table looking around making sure to be aware with everything that was going on. She laid down and she closed her eyes whimpering.

Then she felt something touch her and she moved back, scared and remembering her fights. She was backed up in a wall and held her paws over her eyes. Continuing to shake seeing her battles. She started to cry. All the pain, every battle she was in.

She wanted to leave, be alone. She opened her eyes and saw a figure. "I can help you. Let me take over and this will stop" They said holding out it's hand. Hissing Claw swiped at the hand, and the hand moved back.

Looking again she saw some blood trickling. She was moving back with her eyes wide. "She scratched me!" Chocolate said pulling his hand out underneath the table. He was worried and Twilight looked at the wound. It wasn't a big wound.

"Chocolate she seems scared for some reason. I think you need a different approach" Textile said as Chocolate tried to grab Claw with his hand again. "Chocolate! She seems scared! Stop!" Twilight said pulling Chocolate back, then Chocolate let go and they fell onto the ground causing a crash.

Claw heard a crash that took her out of her thoughts. She moved forwards and looked at what happened to see Chocolate and Twilight on the floor, laughing. She moved a little closer but still wary and nervous. She had hear ear flat against her head with her claws out.

She smelled something and looked around. She kept her body low to the ground and saw that Textile had a chocolate bar in his hand and was eating it. He noticed that she was staring at him and looked around sneakily he broke a piece off and gave it to Claw, who happily munched at it.

Claw saw Kevin and walked up to him "Aah! Don't hurt mee!" Kevin said shuffling back "Why would I do that?" "Your a predator! You eat meat!" "I don't want to eat you. I would rather eat mice" Claw said as Kevin stood still. Claw walked up to Kevin and sniffed him.

"Aww they're friends" Chocolate said standing up and pulling Twilight up on his feet. Chocolate walked up to Claw with his hand out stretched to pet her. Claw had her tail down low and moved to the hand and let herself be pet.

She saw the hand with blood and Claw backed away with the eyes wide. "It's ok, you didn't mean it" Chocolate said smiling, Claw moved closer and licked the wound and the bleeding stopped. Claw was using a little healing magic, she was still a monster so her magic worked.

"What's this?" Chocolate said looking at his hand in wonder, it was like it never happened. Twilight looked at the hand and was astonished. Claw laid down closing her eyes, relaxing and calming down. Textile sat down petting Kevin finishing his chocolate.

"I know what to call her, she's a little angel. So Angel is going to be her name" Chocolate said smiling petting Claw/Angel. And Claw purred rubbing her head on his arm, she felt happy and peaceful.

Claw opened her eyes and looked into Chocolate's eyes, she stood up and kept on rubbing her head on his arm.

Claw got let out of the room and looked around the house she was happy when she just laid down and fell asleep.

*

In her dream she was in a meadow with flowers of multiple colours and the most she saw were irises and she ran around with joy, jumping and rolling in the flowers. She would sniff them and a really good smell would come. Then all the colours of the flowers turned gray, black and white. Claw looked around and saw a figure standing there.

It was the goop monster, he just stood there and the nearest flowers started to wilt. The wilting started to spread, Claw started to run away from the spreading, she was scared and ended up running into something. It was another white kitten, but she had brown irises and she was chained.

"Paw I'm so sorry for leaving you! I don't know what came over me!" Claw said starting to cry, Paw looked at Claw and looked towards the monster. "I forgive you Claw. But please promise me to see me almost every time you sleep." Paw said turning her head towards Claw and licked her head. Paw laid down and the wilting stopped and the area was a heart. Everywhere were the wilted but the ones in the heart, they were irises the flower.

"Your like a family to me Paw." Claw said as she disappeared waking up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bye