Ch4 where are you?

~~Paw's POV~~

After Error left I looked at Mr.Monkey. I waited patiently but was worried. I've read enough fan fiction to know what was going to happen. (Hey! Stop semi breaking the fourth wall!) He was going to be ambushed  by the 'good' sanses.

I don't hate them they just don't understand what Error's going through.
"ᏝᎬᏁᎯ ᎠᎾ ᎽᎾᏬ ᎻᎬᎯᏒ ᎷᎬ?"
Huh?! Where did that voice come from?
"ᎯᎻ ᎶᎾᎾᎠ ᎽᎾᏬ ᏨᎯᏁ ᎻᎬᎯᏒ ᎷᎬᎿᎻᎾᏬᎶᎻᎿ ᎿᎯᏝᏦᎨᏁᎶ ᎿᎻᏒᎾᏬᎶᎻ ᎿᎻᎬ ᎷᎾᏁᏦᎬᎽ ᏯᎾᏬᏝᎠ ᎻᎬᏝᏢ ᎽᎾᏬ"
Wait. Was the voice coming from Mr.Monkey? Wait Destiny is that you?
"ᎽᎬᏕ ᎨᎿ ᎨᏕ ᏝᎬᏁᎯ ᎾᏒ ᏕᎻᎾᏬᏝᎠᏨᎯᏝᏝ ᎽᎾᏬ ᏢᎯᏯ? "
Are you telling me that we are talking telepathically?
"Ꭸ ᎠᎾᏁ'Ꮏ ᏦᏁᎾᏯ ᏅᏬᎨᎿᎬ ᎽᎬᎿ ᏰᏬᎿᎷᏬᏕᎿ ᎯᏕᏦ ᎽᎾᏬ ᏕᎾᎷᎬᎿᎻᎨᏁᎶ"
Sure what is it?
"ᎨᏕ ᎬᏒᏒᎾᏒ ᎿᏒᎬᎯᎿᎨᏁᎶ ᎽᎾᏬ ᏯᎬᏝᏝ? "
Uhm yes he woke me up from a bad memory.
"ᎾᎻ ᏁᎾ ᏯᎻᎯᎿ ᏯᎯᏕ ᎨᎿ? "
It was when I died. He told me that I screamed and then stopped moving.
"ᎾᎻ ᎷᎽ"
Yeah it was really bad.
I looked down to Mr.Monkey deep in thought.
Well I hope Error comes back soon enough I thought while drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~

Error's POV

I look around to find this AU was completely empty it only has a large field, no trees, no water, just land. Then I spotted them.

The 'good' sanses. I silently groan to myself.

Welp time to get my butt kicked. I thought as I sense my magic dissapear.

Jee Fate that early? I looked around and saw that I was surrounded.

"Error it's time for you to pay for your crimes!" Ink yelled and everyone cheered.

Heh cute they think they got me and that I will die how A D O R A B L E. I think as all the sanses take out they're Gaster blasters. They all shot at the same time thinking that Error's going to die.

I felt the pain yes but it didn't bother me. I just stood up and jumped over the sanses they all looked shocked. But eh it isn't anything new to me.

They all try to hit me with the bones and I dodged. They did end up breaking a few bones. This went on for an hour maybe even more?

They were all tired I was tired to. But with the little power Fate gave me I took out the code and erased this AU. Ink tried to stop me but Fate started to give me my magic back bit by bit. I made a wall of bones to stop him. It was successful but I didn't harm Ink. Because I knew Fate would be mad at me. So I made a portal to an AU.

"YoUr LuCkY I dIdN't HaRm ThEm InK, I sHoWeD mErCy To YoU aLl. BuT yOu NeVeR sHoWeD mE mErCy." "Wait Er-" Was what I heard Ink say after stepping through the portal and closing it.

~~Paw's POV~~

I woke up after sensing a portal to here open up.

I look over to be shocked.

Error had many bones broken and he was bleeding really hard but he had children clothes and baby food.

I immediately try to get out of my bed/hammock. I was eventually able to do it and I crawled to Error and cried.

"Hey Paw it's ok I'm fine" I knew he lied so I tested my healing magic.

I went closer to him and he sat down. I looked at him and thought. I'm so sorry Error and touch him on one of his broken bones.

He naturally flinched but stayed put. I didn't know how to do healing magic but then Destiny spoke.

"ᎽᎾᏬ ᎻᎯᏉᎬ ᎿᎾ ᎿᎻᎨᏁᏦ ᏒᎬᎯᏝᏝᎽ ᎻᎯᏒᎠ ᎾᏁ Ꭿ ᏰᏒᎾᏦᎬᏁ ᏢᎯᏒᎿ ᎯᏁᎠ ᏬᏕᎬ ᎷᎯᎶᎨᏨ ᎿᎾ ᏢᏬᎿ ᎨᎿ ᏰᎯᏨᏦ ᎿᎾᎶᎬᎿᎻᎬᏒ"
Thank you Destiny
"ᏁᎾ ᏢᏒᎾᏰᏝᎬᎷ"
I took Destiny's advice and worked hard to heal the newest wounds. I saw Error was in discomfort but I didn't stop. I wanted to help.

After maybe 30 minutes I was finished. I was exhausted but happy with what I did.

"Wow Paw you really did that for me?" Error asked. To which I nodded and yawned starting to drift asleep in Error's arms (too cute!).

~~Error's POV~~

I was astounded to the power of Paw. I also found out that I wasn't glitching when she healed me. It seemes that my haphephobia doesn't kick in when the person doesn't wish to harm me. She looked so peaceful asleep in my arms she clearly trusted me. I could just kill her right now without a second thought if I were Dust, Killer or Horror.

But I'm not them. I'm Error the God of destruction! I've killed thousands of AUs. I'm the bad guy of every story! And yet this child has won my heart and I wish to protect her with my life.

I put her back in her hammock and felt something trying to make a portal here but I also felt a being slowing it down or at least trying to.

I quickly moved Paw's hammock up with my strings and grabbed the materials (the books,the clothes,and the baby food) with my strings and brought them high up in the strings on the roof. And I quickly moved myself up there too to hide.

~~Ink's POV~~(yes I was going to do him)

Being confused on what Error said of not 'harming' the other sanses just made me ponder why he didn't attack us.

I was going around talking to the AUs who said they saw Error.

"He was carrying clothes from the shops" Said a worried monster from Outertale.

"Don't worry I will stop whatever Error is doing. Because it's almost certainly not good" I said to them to calm them down.

It is time to be the hero I always was. And kill Error to end all suffering. I thought while making a portal to the Anti-Void. It was harder than before it was like someone or something didn't want me to go there.

Huh this is weird has Error found a way to block me? But that's impossible I am the hero in every single story! (Hehe jokes on you Inky) I thought while still trying to make a portal. Finally I was able to make a portal to the Anti-Void.

"Helloooo Errrrrooorr wheeerrree aaarrreee yooouuu?" I say while looking around for Error. Huh this is weird Error should be here oh well. Guess I'll look for clues to where he went. I thought while looking around

"Aha! I know exactly where he went! Naturally he would go to Outertale." I said as I found an Outertale sans doll. It seems it wasn't quite completed the mouth wasn't completely attached.

I was about to leave when I heard a faint sneeze but just shrugged it of. It was just my imagination. I thought as I was leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo I finally got it done this took a little bit of time to make this chapter

I didn't expect that this would take so long to make an over 1 thousand word chapter

So byee~~三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ