Ch10 So many questions

The art is mine

~~Paw's POV~~
I woke up to.. A lot of faces most of them curious either looking at me where I was holding Error's finger tightly. Or Error who was trying to knit with one hand.

I looked up and rubbed my eyes as I woke up. And Error looked at me with a smile and I smiled back at him.

I used the moment to look around the place. I was on a red couch. But I couldn't see anything else because of all the Charas were in the way. And I was now looking at the Charas. (I'm not doing all the Charas) I saw a Chara with star overalls. A yellow sweater with a blue stripe and constellations on it I guessed that was Outertale Chara I will call her star. Next to them was a Chara with a black dress that was pretty torn. I didn't know which AU they were from I'll call her rose. I saw a Frisk they were probably from Underswap. I'll just call them swap. I saw a Chara with a red and black sweater they must be from Underfell. A much shorter Chara that looks like a Dreemurr they must be from Overtale I'll call them mini. And we don't want to forget good old Chara from Undertale. I'll call them Og.

Then they all did their scary face to see what would happen.

I did flinch but because I remembered something I didn't want to

I did flinch but because I remembered something I didn't want to. So I hugged my monkey and hid my face. I remember me doing a genocide run on Undertale on PURPOSE I knew exactly what was going to happen.

~~Flashback~~
I was on Undertale and I was fighting Sans. I was on my 50th try at fighting him. My brother was watching me with anticipation if I was going to kill Sans. I was at the midway point and I was tense. This was going to be it I will finally beat genocide. Sans was falling asleep. This was my chance I shoved my attack box to fight and hit it. I missed but I knew that Chara would help me by striking Sans down. He was hit "Welp guess that's it huh. Well I'm going to Grillby's. P papyrus do you want anything? " And just like that it was over with the run. I killed Asgore and Flowey and I was met by Chara. I silently cried. Why did I do this? To see the ending. But was it really worth it? To kill all the lovable characters just to see the ending? I was just so cruel taking away their lives just for my entertainment. I wasn't any different from those players who keep on doing genocide.

~~End of Flashback~~

I was back at the present crying into my monkey. I didn't want to do genocide I just wanted to. There was this being inside of me who wants to kill. I wanted to hide from it but I can't. It wants to take over. Saying if my enemies were dead I would be happy.

I don't like to kill or even hurt people. I hate seeing pain although I am almost always in pain myself. Animals were one of the things that brought me joy in life.

The Fallen ones noticed my distress and stopped with the faces. Then the scent of a sweet cocoa smell went through my nose and I looked. What I saw was that Og was holding a chocolate bar and looking at me with an apologetic face as all the Fallen ones seemed to have disappeared. I took the chocolate with small tears appearing in my eye sockets. And took a small bite. And my goodness it was so GOOD. I had forgotten what chocolate tastes like I just let the chocolate melt in my mouth.