Ch36

Here's a list of the nicknames of the characters:

Vantablack= Empireverse Nightmare

Sunshine= Empireverse Dream

Smores= Empireverse Blue

Shattered= Shattered Dream

Healed= Shattered Nightmare.

Banana= PJ's Daycare Dream

Grape= PJ's Daycare Nightmare

I hope this helps with imagining the story better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~ 3rd POV ~~

Claw saw a portal open and saw Shattered, Healed, Banana and Grape leave the portal. She smiled with her insane looking eyes. Every step she took left a little pool of red goop.

"So were back home?" Banana asked Shattered "I guess so." He answered and they started to walk. Healed made sure to stay hidden from sight.

Claw giggled and they all turned around looking in the trees. She stayed out of sight while in the woods. Then they reached PJ's daycare. "There is so much positivity there. Do something to lower it" Claw heard the voice in her head. "I'm thinking on how to do it." Claw mumbled to herself. If Banana and Grape reach the daycare then there is going to be a lot of positivity.

Claw appeared and showed herself. "Well hello there." "Who are you?" Banana asked as Shattered stepped in front of him. "Banana listen to me. Run to the daycare. DON'T look back. That is not your friend" Shattered said. "Shattered why do you have to get in the way? But ho Humm. Your old friend here wanted to say that you SUCK at making negativity. So they got me to do your jobs" Claw said smiling as Banana and Grape ran away. Shattered stood still but his brother flinched knowing who Claw was talking about.

Then they heard a little voice sing. "Black bird, black moon, black sky, everything black" Was what they heard and Claw grumbled "Why does she love singing so much?" She said disappearing looking for a portal.

Claw saw a chance to spread negativity. To hurt PJ would really help with that.

She teleported to the tree of the daycare and let the red liquid drop. Someone noticed the red liquid and brought PJ.

Claw smiled and brought out tentacles and grabbed PJ. "PJ are you ok?!" She heard as she brought PJ up into the tree. "Who are you?" PJ asked Claw "Really you don't remember me? I'm an old friend. The kid you didn't save. My name is Claw" She said smiling as PJ was shocked. "I'm so sorry" Singing was faintly heard from Claw.

Claw dropped PJ onto the ground and jumped down in a puddle of goop. She saw Dream and Nightmare appear and smiled. "Who are you?" Palate asked Claw who's smile got bigger "Don't you recognize your friend Palate?" She said as Banana poked his head around the corner. He saw Claw and ran away.

"That is good." Claw heard and she turned into a puddle disappearing to look for a portal.

"Who was that PJ?" Palate asked PJ "That was Paw." He said falling into despair.

"She reached the daycare." Shattered said as he and Healed felt the despair and fear rise. They had to keep moving and warn Sunshine.

Error and Dream went to go look for one last golden apple. They reached the stump with the iris. Then when Dream came closer the iris opened the buds and the petals fell off turning the flower into an apple.

Dream was nervous about touching the apple. It could change with him being full of grief. But he grabbed it anyway. He felt happy holding the apple. He showed it to Error who was holding Paw's scarf and the journal.

Then Ink appeared. "What do you want to do with that apple?" He asked, Ink had then been using the vials. "Why should I tell you Ink? Your the reason Paw ate the apple." Dream said holding the apple tighter. "I feel bad about it. Truly even with me being soulless." Ink said but Dream didn't believe him.

*

"Ink drop your weapons then we can talk" Dream said as Ink put Broomie down. "All of them" Dream said as Error took the brush with his strings. Ink dropped all the brushes that he had and Error took them and put them in the Anti-Void.

*

In this new home of Paw's she noticed that she was in an area without the goo. The chains started right at the edge leading to her arms. They could move around so Paw could move around her spot just fine.

"Hello there Paw. I'm impressed at what you created. Claw is very good at the job I gave her. The imaginary person you made turned alive" Paw heard some clapping. She looked around and saw the creature appear who was the one clapped. They smiled at Paw and got close but not on the patch.

*

"Do you have a name?" "I don't have one and never will have one" They said as Paw sat down looking at the chains. "Oh Claw wants that you stop singing. She said that it's very annoying and ruins the mood" They said and Paw smiled. "I haven't heard that in a long time. Called annoying oh how I missed the joy of annoying someone and them telling me to stop." She said chuckling standing up.

*

"This is troublesome" Claw said looking at her soul. Most of it was covered in goop but there was a small bit that was still the same. The cyan colour was slightly glowing. It seemed that with that visible then someone could try and bring Paw back. Claw was being bored being like a skeleton but changing right now would be a mistake. Having a new identity will be useful but right now would be unhelpful.

*

Destiny was freed from Fate's grasp and was shocked at what she saw. She met up with Luck and Hope to find a way to stop this. But they couldn't do anything big. They had to leave Chaos do his thing. They had to let this event sink in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is done!

I have gotten a surge of inspiration so I have been writing a lot. I really like seeing the reads going up. It really makes my day.

Claw has both her eyes visible in the goop form.

Some chapters won't have a title.

*

Bye