Ch15 a new 'friend'

~~ Mini's POV ~~

After Paw fell asleep I went back to the living room and started to clean the mess that we made. Then I heard a portal open and I saw Dunkel! I went to him and saw that he had a lot stuff on him. He started to look around and I said " Don't worry she's safe. She's sleeping in my room right now." He followed me to my room and I silently opened the door and saw that Paw was still sleeping on my bed. Error let out a sigh of relief and let me close the door.

"I'm just glad that she's safe. It was hard out there. Doing my job is harder than you think. The voices have been mad at me. And Paw gives me some peace and quiet." Error was leaning on the wall and was starting to calm down. I sat down next to him and hugged him. I have learned today that hugging helps with a lot of things.

Error sighed again. "It's funny you know? I had a dream where all of my sins were all coming at me at once. Then out of nowhere they stopped coming. And I saw a Golden light coming towards me. I tried to stop it by attacking it but my attacks didn't work on it. It just went through the attacks. Then it was next to me. I expected it to attack me but then it hugged me. I then saw it had a body of a little skeleton. I then felt a warm feeling and looked around. And I saw two other skeletons standing with two different lights coming out of their bodies. There was a purple glow coming from one and the other had a blue glow coming from it. Then I saw a lot of red glows coming from creatures. They were too far away to tell what they were. Then I woke up to see Paw hugging me and Og crying." Error said looking at the ceiling.

Then Dunkle took out his knitting supplies and worked on a little skeleton puppet. Wait that paw mark. It was a doll! He has never made a doll before. How do I know he's making a doll? Well he told me that he knits a puppet when he destroys a new AU and their sans. But he didn't kill her. So he was making a doll.

I stood up and went to the kitchen and got some of my chocolate and went back.

"Do you want some chocolate Dunkle? " I asked Error. He nodded and I gave him a piece of my chocolate.

After a little time we went to the living room and saw that Star and Chaos were looking at the paper me and Paw used to draw on.

"Did you draw this Mini?" Chaos asked and was holding the first drawing. Of a paw. "No that wasn't me it was Paw. The kid Dunkle brought with him. " Chaos, Star and Error looked at me with confusion. I can see that. It was a toddler who drew this. "You have to be joking Mini. I mean she's a toddler!" Star said.

"No I'm not. I'm just saying the truth. " I said keeping my cool. Then I heard a thump. It came from my room. I rushed to see that Paw had fallen down my bed. I gently put her back on. And put the covers on her.

"Sorry bout that. Paw fell of the bed." I said. They just kept on staring at me. "Guys you do know that it's unnerving to stare?"

Then out of nowhere Chaos jumped me with her large scythe in hand her eyes were black not the usual red. I was able to catch it but only after the scythe grazed my hand. I screamed out in pain as it hurt more than the buttercup poison.

~~Paw's POV~~

I heard a scream come from the living room and I got out of the bed. I thought hard on the living room and teleported there. What I saw was that Mini was the one that screamed. She was holding a large scythe as the other Chara who I didn't recognize. They were Reapertale Chara. Chaos as a lot of people would call her. Her eyes were completely black.

All I could think was to help my friend. I jumped towards Chaos and summoned a small bone which I used to slice at Chaos. I hit her hand and cut it open. Chaos moved back. And she took the scythe with her.

Mini was hunched over. Screaming in agonizing pain. I looked at the wound and saw it. A small wound wouldn't hurt that much. But with Reaper's scythe it becomes agonizing. I tried to heal it but Chaos came at me with hatred in her black eyes. I teleported outside where it was a large field.

Chaos was slightly fazed by it. But she kept on advancing. I thought of a Gaster blaster and one appeared. It was about the size of my body it was brown. I had it fire but it missed Chaos as she moved behind me I could feel it. Her presence. I had to move. I quickly turned my arms into wings and pushed myself up in the air and sent some small bones down towards Chaos she had the scythe stuck in the ground. And so she was stuck. I hit her on multiple parts. But only had them cut her skin. I had to immobilize Chaos. She took out her scythe and did and upward slice. I just barley missed me. I had to think fast. How do I get her to stop? Why did she attack Mini? She jumped up at me to slice at where my soul would be. But instead she hit my foot. The pain was so large it was agonizing.

Let me take over. You now can't do this alone. You'll die. The voice said Your right but please don't kill Chaos. I thought as I let my alter ego take control.

~~ 3rd POV ~~

Paw landed with her head tilted down at the ground. Chaos went to kill this pest when Paw caught the scythe. She looked Chaos dead in the eyes. Paw's eyes weren't the chocolate brown anymore. They were a red with the eye lights were now scratches as with her left cheek. She then smiled like a maniac. And and a bone hit Chaos in the stomach sending her flying back. She then teleported in front of Paw who teleported behind a huge Gaster blaster. This one was red and more demonic. It shot and hit Chaos. This monster was strong but out of control.

This was what killed that sans in Undertale while she was alive and smiled at it.

Let's call her Claw.

Claws was powerful but was easily contained in the body. Paw just doesn't let her emotions get in front of her thoughts.

Chaos tried again and again at trying to hit Claw. But she failed and got hit again and again. But then Claw saw a little rabbit and it distracted Claw. Even for just a moment it distracted them. Chaos used the moment to attack. But Claw noticed and the scythe grazed their ribcage. It sent enough pain to immobilize Claw. Where Claw and Paw fought for control of the body.

Chaos was about to strike Paw/Claw when a dart hit her shoulder causing Chaos to collapse into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go! A cliffhanger! A good one! For once!

So if that's all then bye~~