Ch40

When Claw woke up she sat up and looked around and felt some petting on the head and she turned her head and saw Chocolate petting her and nuzzled him. And she was happy with knowing that she's safe.

She stood up and walked around and walked outside and sat down breathing, then she saw a little mouse and the instincts came in and she caught and killed it. Then she saw that Twilight, Textile, Chocolate and Kevin were going somewhere, and she ran after them.

"Where are we going Kevin?" "Were going to the capital. These three like to do stuff there" Kevin said as Claw ran after them. When they reached the capital "Alright ready for the prank guys? There is a place Dust likes to go and donate money. We're going to set it on fire!" Twilight said as Claw turned eyes wide. Wait what? She thought "Isn't that a little dangerous? I mean he's donating stuff for a good cause" Textile said "Aww come on are you a chicken Textile?" Twilight said making clucking noises "Rude I don't make those noises" Kevin said pecking Twilight at the legs.

They started to move and Claw followed but stayed out of sight at the capital. When they reached the place that Twilight wanted to set on fire, it was an orphanage and Claw saw a tall figure stand inside it.

Twilight bashed the door down with a flamethrower with a big grin and started to set things on fire, "What the heck Twilight!" Claw heard and Twilight ran out with the other two running right after him. Claw ran after them when she saw that Chocolate was knocked out by something so fast that she couldn't see it.

She ran back to Chocolate and looked around for any threats, and she saw a person standing there. She started to tense up and hissed making sure to stay next to Chocolate. And something grabbed her on the scruff of her neck and she was pulled up off of the ground.

She stared right into the eyes of a skeleton with golden eye sockets, darker eye lights and a crown on his head.

He smiled "Well looks like you little kitten really like this fellow here. Too bad that I need him for information and trading" He said and Claw wanted to protect Chocolate "Don't you dare do that" Claw said feeling goop coming out off her mouth and the Dream dropped her.

With the goop consuming Claw she turned back into her skeleton form and looked at him "Hello there my name is Claw." Claw said bowing to the Dream "Now let me tell you something. IF YOU HURT ME OR MY FAMILY YOU WILL HAVE A REALLY BAD TIME" She said using the tentacles to get off of the ground and at his eye level.

He took out a sword and pointed it at Claw he then did something and Claw felt something approach and she stumbled back "Why can't they leave me alone for a few days!" She said falling down with fear holding the arm that was pierced moving her head franticly.

She spotted them and stood up grabbing the Dream in her tentacle "One step closer and the bird gets it" Claw said tightening the grip. "They were right. You are a monster" The Dream said the hate in Claw rose. "Don't make me even angrier. This is a warning," Claw said moving further back with the tentacles starting to move, reacting to her nervousness.

And then Error came forwards "Paw I know your still in there. Please stop this" He said and Claw stepped back "Come on I know your in there, guess I don't believe in you anymore" He said and Claw's eyes went wide and the goop disappeared showing a white skeleton with red eye sockets and claw marks eye lights.

Tears forming in her eyes Claw stepped further back. "I-I" Claw said before breaking down crying. A tentacle came up and blocked an attack. "Oh don't you dare do that" A voice said coming out of Claw's mouth and the tentacle grabbed the Dream and threw him into some buildings "No! Stop Stop that!" Claw said in despair as the tentacle started to throw the Dream around.

A portal appeared underneath Claw and she fell through it, and Error went right after her "Error what are you doing?!" Dream (The original Dream) said as Error jumped through. He knew that he had to talk or do anything to help Claw, she needed help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG Thx you guys for the 3k reads!

I can't believe you all like this book!

Boii