Ch13 The newest friend

~~Paw's POV~~

I woke up to see. That I was hugging Error while sleeping. Og was watching us with curious looks. I can see why. It was weird that. I went asleep in Og's room right? Then how did I get here?

Error moved and opened his eyes. I saw tears come out of Og's eyes and she tackle hugs Error. I was confused until I had remembered the dream and the incident.

"Whoa kid what's wrong? Why are you crying?" "You were asleep and- and I tried to wake you up b-but you didn't. Then Paw collapsed and fell a-asleep. She then moved to you from-m my room. It was like she w-was sleepwalking and in the dream she had to go somewhere. Then she was hugging you and I heard her say 'your not alone Error' it freaked me out so I just watched. " I was amazed so I did walk to Error. We just looked at each other with confused looks. "Wait Paw that was you! You were the golden light in my dream!" I was starting to understand what Error said. Our dreams were connected but we saw different things.

Fate was doing something to me and Error. Well she said that she was punishing him. But I think that was beyond the truth. I think she was testing us.

Error was still confused but I understood what happened.

The reason Fate did that was a mystery. But I didn't care. The big thing was. Can I stand up?

I got off the couch and used it as a support for my body and I removed one hand. I was still standing.

I removed the other hand.

I was standing! It was an amazing feeling being on two feet again. I was beaming I was never so happy. I tried to take a step I was still standing. It took another.

I fell but that was ok at least I can stand up with some help.

I looked back at Error and Og to see that he was stroking Og's head while she cried.

After Og calmed down I went to the kitchen and searched the drawers for chocolate. I soon found some labeled Undertale Chara. And grabbed a bar to give to her I saw Og sitting on the couch with tears in her face. I stood up to give the chocolate to Og who smiled and took the chocolate. But she didn't eat it. She picked me up and put me on the couch. Where she broke the chocolate into thirds and gave on part to me. One for Error and the last for her. We ate in silence I mean I can't talk out of dreams. But I felt that Error and Og were deep in thought. I just enjoyed the chocolate. Then I saw a Chara come. It was mini.

I got of the couch to see her. She was surprised to see me. I smiled and walked away. What do you think I did? Take out my hand for a shake? That was too formal. And I couldn't have said hello because I can't speak.

I went to the couch and hugged Og's legs. I felt my heartbeat quicken when I help someone. Even if it's only something small like a hug.

Error got up and said "well Ink just made an AU time for me to go." No don't go to that AU. I went to Error and grabbed his boxer shorts to stop him. "Paw you know that I need to do this" I nodded but also shook my head. I wanted to imply that he can't go to that AU. "What Paw I need to go to that AU and destroy it." I shook my head.

"Are you saying that I shouldn't go there? But go to another AU and destroy it?" I nodded. There was no way for the creator to ambush him now! Not if I can't do anything about it. "Alright but you have to promise to not make trouble. Alright? " I nodded and I was happy that I warned Error.

And after Error left I looked at Og who was looking into nothing. I crawled to her and saw that here eyes were blank. That freaked me out and I touched Og's leg and there was no reaction. I quickly crawled to the hallway to find someone to help me. And I saw Mini she was just wandering around so I went to her and grabbed her hand. "Wait? Where are we going?" I couldn't answer so I just kept on pulling Mini along. We reached the living room and I let go of Mini's hand and pointed to Og who was still sitting there.

"Oh! Your worried for Og! She's ok that just happens when they're player finished a genoc- Oh I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" She asked because I started to cry at the words finished and genocide.

I felt a hug from Mini as I was crying. She was the smallest of the Charas and so she couldn't pick me up. She went on her knees and hugged me. It made me feel better she was so soft.

"You know what I will give you one of Undertale Muffet's famous donuts!" Mini said and I was exited. I have heard that the donuts are the best in the whole Underground! But I'll be the judge of that.

Mini teleported us to the Ruins in Undertale. Everything in the game was real. But something was off. There was a lot of dust in the air and there was a Whinsum crying. I hid and I saw Mini's ghost just watched what happened. Frisk came up to the crying monster who begged for merci.

And Frisk killed it. No that wasn't Frisk. Nobody would do that but a Player. It was a Player who was doing this. I then felt an emotion that I haven't felt in a long time.

Rage, and Anger

Why would anyone want to do this to this adorable world. Killing them all just for fun. I hate it but I couldn't do anything about it. I would just get killed in the process.

I followed Mini to the spider bake sale and found in the pocket of my jacket was G inside enough for two Spiderdonuts! I was so excited and I crawled to the net that sold those and put the G on it. Some spiders came out and gave me two spider donuts. And one brought out a sign with a smile on it.

I turned around to go to Mini when I saw Fri- No Player in the doorway. I froze but held on to the donuts.

A box showed up saying: The weird skeleton is looking at you. What do you do?

Fight Ignore

I saw the Fight button go yellow and I started to shake.

The box then said: The skeleton started shaking. It looks like a toddler. Do you wish to kill it?

Yes No

The Player must be taking a second guess because they weren't choosing. So I used the moment to crawl to Mini to take us away. But I couldn't find her. She seemed to have turned herself invisible.

The Player pressed yes and I started crying and screaming. I hoped Toriel would hear that and come to my aid.

The box then said: The little skeleton is crying and screaming are you really sure you want to kill a child?

Yes No

The pressed yes and the box said: The only child your killing is yourself. So stop this path. You can reset and go on a different path.

Yes No

They pressed No and I thought hard on home in Undertale and was teleported there but I was still crying.

"Child what is wrong? Who are you and where did you come from?" I teleported to Mini and found her she looked relieved and she took us back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought about having Paw become friends with another Chara.

I was working on this chapter and it didn't actually save so I had to write the Ruins again.

If that's all then byee!