Ch18 Nobody wants to help me.

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I woke up on the couch with a blanket over my body. I rubbed my eyes.

I looked around and saw Blue in the kitchen. He was cooking something.

I went to him to see what he was cooking. They were pancakes! There were some on a plate.

"𝘖𝘩! 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘸! 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱? " Blue asked and I smiled at him. Blue looked around and said " 𝘏𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘌𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. " I had to think a little.

Then I nodded and did a thumbs up. Blue sighed with relief.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺? 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘧. " Blue asked and I nodded and started to work on getting the table ready. I put the plates on the table. Got the cutlery and some toppings.

Dream came from his room. "ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖? 𝕆𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕨! " I smiled at him. "𝘗𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺" Blue said and I was happy.

But Ink wasn't coming from his room. I was worried so I looked at Dream. "𝕆𝕙 𝕀𝕟𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞. 𝕊𝕠 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕. " I nodded and grabbed some pancakes on a plate for Ink. Dream understood and he went with me to Ink's room.

He silently opened the door and I went inside.

(This is my interpretation of Ink's room)

His room had many drawings on the walls. There were just random ones but others were like plans. He had hanging lights in the shape of ovals they were off. His bed was very basic but colorful. And Ink was sleeping on it. And I found a desk littered with paper. I moved some paper around for a place to put the plate.

And I left his room and I made a thumbs up at Dream.

We went back to the table where Blue was waiting for us. And we ate breakfast.

~~ Meanwhile 3rd POV ~~

Error, Nightmare, Mini and Og were discussing how they were going to get Paw back.

One said they could just take her back.

One said they could make a trade. But they all agreed that Paw shouldn't be used as an object.

They all didn't know what to do. But then Fresh said that they could see what happens next.

But because they had no other ideas they all agreed.

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I grabbed all the plates after breakfast to the sink to get cleaned. Dream put away the toppings. And Blue cleaned up.