Ch33 A plan failed

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I sat up from my dream and looked around. I only saw trees and no monsters. It was confusing so I stood up and started to walk around.

"You are so difficult to deal with brother!" I heard some talking and got in the trees and jumped from branch to branch. I saw where the talking came from. It was Shattered and the Nightmare! I looked and giggled. Shattered and Nightmare looked around and I let my emotions free and they looked at me. I giggled again and jumped down onto the ground.

'Hello S-h-a-t-t-e-r-e-d and Nightmare!' I said with a smile on my face. Shattered and Nightmare jumped back from the surprise. Shattered sent out some tentacles but stopped. '?' I asked "Me and my brother made a truce. No fighting until we get back to our Multiverse" Shattered said sighing. I smiled but it left my face quickly 'How long was I asleep?' I asked the two brothers. They looked at each other and Nightmare said "You were asleep for five days" My eyes went wide. 'Whoa. What else happened?' I asked as I heard rustling coming and I jumped into the air. Hiding in the branches looking at what was coming.

"Hello Shattered!" I heard an optimistic voice say and I saw who came out. Two little skeletons it was Dream and Nightmare! Dream ran up to Shattered and started talking excitedly. I jumped back into the bushes and suddenly Dream jumped me. "Paw Paw! Your here! I missed you! Me and my brother saw a portal appear and we ran after it. Then we ran right into it and ended up here! We met Shattered and his brother they were soo nice!" Dream started to ramble on and on while I looked for help. 'Can not breath help' Dream's brother grabbed him and dragged him off of me.

'Thanks' I said smiling at Nightmare he smiled back and let his brother go. "Could someone explain what's going on?" Shattered asked and I nodded.

'This world is a completely different multiverse. Here it has it's own Dream and Nightmare and all friends. But there are exceptions. PJ might not exist here. Nor Palate. I am friends with this world's Fresh, Geno, Dream and Blue. S-h-a-t-t-e-r-e-d and Nightmare here come from a different world.' I said and Dream turned at Shattered and Nightmare and started asking questions

"What's your world like? What's different? How's your Dream?" That question made those two nervous. "Dream maybe we should talk about our world? Then they know more about us and then they could talk about their world" Nightmare said. "Wait Paw you can call me Healed" The brother of Shattered said and I nodded.

Then Dream talked about his world with Nightmare answering questions. Then I heard footsteps and hushed everyone and took them into hiding. I went into the branches and looked at who was coming. It was Blue and Sunshine. I quickly moved back to the others and waited in the trees.

"Are you sure you heard something Dream? Do you even feel any emotions?" "Bring Marshmallow out Blue" Sunshine said and Blue blowed into the whistle and Marshmallow appeared. "Hey Marshmallow up here!" I said as she turned her head up as I landed on it. "Paw! Is that you?" Marshmallow asked "Well then who's on your head?" I said smiling and landing on the ground. "Paw! We were so worried! When we heard what happened" Sunshine said running at me and hugging me. Blue came too.

"AAh!" I yelled at the embrace. And then Dream came from the bushes. "I love the look! Are you my counterpart in this world?" I mentally face palmed myself and teleported out of the tight hug. And got on Marshmallow's head smiling.

Sunshine moved back in surprise from a sudden younger version of himself. I jumped off of Marshmallow's head and walked into the bushes 'Come' I said and came out and told Sunshine and Blue 'New and older friends' as Nightmare went to his brother to make sure he didn't go bonkers.

"I hate having to listen to a CHILD. But you know the most about this world" Shattered grumbled as he stepped into view. Healed coming right after.