Ch25 The old enemy comes

When I woke up I was on the ground next to the tree. I felt something watching me. And I looked around and saw my backpack on the ground.

I grabbed it and looked inside. There was still the black apple. My monkey. Some food and water. So I can survive a few days in the wild.

I had a plan form in my head. Leave the daycare when it closes and find a portal to go through.

Then I mouthed some singing. That was all I wanted to do. Sing.

"Hey are you okay?" Someone said. I sat up and looked at them.

It was a skeleton that looked like a twelve year old. They had white bones. Star shaped eye lights. Paint on their clothes and a yellow scarf.

'What's your name?' I asked.

"Palette. Palette Roller! You must be Paw! Pj told me about you." He said smiling. I smiled a small smile.

Then a wave of sadness hit me. My family doesn't love me anymore. They forgot me. I started to cry burying my hands in my face.

Palette held me trying comfort me. I was just letting it all come out.

"Was the nightmare that bad?" Palette asked me. I nodded and hugged Palette.

After a little while I calmed down. "Do you feel better?" I nodded.

I felt much better and stood up to go inside. I was then I saw that Sans was awake.

'Hello my name is Paw!' I said at Sans. "Hello my name is Sans" He said yawning and started to fall back asleep.

I drew some animals on a piece of paper and was happy of it.

Then some kids started to leave the daycare. Then the dog came and I got Sans. Who woke up. "Hm? What? Is dad here? Do I need to go?" He said. I nodded and he walked with me to the dog and they left.

Then someone came.

"Hello Ma'am can I help you? Because we are about to close." Pj said as I hid behind his leg.

"Why yes! I am looking for my daughter. Ah there she is! Come here Paw" She said going on her knees and holding her arms out towards me. She was wearing high heels with a tight white dress. And a handbag.

'No thank you! I do not have a mom' I said hissing at the woman. Pj looked shocked at me and I looked in his eyes. 'I do not have a mom I have a caretaker' I told Pj.

"I'm sorry but you must be at the wrong place. She does not know you. You must mean someone else. Please leave" Pj said calmly. The woman didn't leave but got closer.

"Oh Paper paper paper you don't know do you? The child is mine. My sister made her. So she is my niece. So this IS my child" She said. My eyes went wide as I knew who that was.

Fate.

I felt fear come up and I ran outside with Fate running after me with anger in her eyes.

Then Fate caught me. Even though she was in high heels.

"You know my child was able to hurt you in a big way and you just healed it. That wasn't that nice. But don't worry I will even the scales." She said holding my leg that broke.

Then Pj came with a few officer's and his eyes widened as Fate broke my leg by squeezing it.

I screamed as Fate let go of my leg and I fell down on the ground crying. She smiled at me "No healing magic can do it. It needs to heal on it's own"

An officer ran up to Fate and grabbed her by the arm. Fate turned her head completely around and the officer turned into dust.

'Run' I said to Pj tears in my eyes. He shook his head Fate looked at the other officer and he turned into dust.

'Do not worry about me Pj I have a fail safe but please run' I said more tears coming down my face.

And I stood up and started to run limp away from Fate. Pj also ran.

"See you later Paw~ " Fate said as she disappeared.

I was in the woods. Still limping crying hollow tears because there weren't any more tears left.

Then I stumbled on a root and fell down a cliff. I held my arms in front of my face.

Well time for me to go. Farewell FATE. I thought as I kept on falling

Then I landed on something.

"Ooww hey can you get off of me please?" It went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger! This one is another short one.

I already know who Paw will be landing on.

And I'm exited too write it.

Byee