Ch1 What was that?

Error's POV

I just came back from fighting Ink and was really tired.

Once again Fate took away my magic so I couldn't fight back. I had multiple bones broken and the strings were putting them back together.

Groaning I fell into my beanbag and took out my knitting materials and my glasses.
I looked up to see the blue strings and the puppets and decided to make an Outertale sans.

I had to destroy an Outertale AU and I hated every second of it.

And then I felt a small feeling that something entered my Anti-Void. But it was so faint that I shrugged it off.

After making the body I stitched the eyes on. They were two black buttons.

But right after I heard a faint sneeze. I really spooked me "What was that!?"

"You stupid glitch"
"DESTROY"

Ooh boy the voices are back I thought

"Your Fate is sealed!"

"Your the biggest mistake in the Multiverse!"

While ignoring the voices I was able to find the direction of the sneeze and I start to walk towards the sound with my strings ready to attack.

A few minutes earlier

??? 's POV

Huh? Where am I? Did it work? Am I alive again?  I ponder while someone was holding me and taking me somewhere.

"Ok so I just need to but the baby down and leave the letter with it" Mumbles a voice I didn't recognize.

It wasn't Destiny she had a more softer voice. And it wasn't Death they had a male voice so who was this?

Then I felt a warmth go away and felt that I was on a floor. I wanted to go back to the warmth but I couldn't move my body as hard as I tried.

"Destiny told me to give this to the baby" The voice mumbled again.

And I felt some fabric that felt oddly familiar I was finally able to move a little and moved my arms closer to the fabric.

Wait this wasn't fabric. It was a stuffed toy! No way was this Mr.Monkey? The first toy I got? I could feel something touching my hand so I squeeze my god it was!

I was internally crying from happiness. This is the best day of my life!

Then I felt a little gust of wind and a feather land on my nose or at least what it now is.

I needed to sneeze so I did.

"Achi" Was what I heard

(Don't judge me for my try at a high pitched sneeze)

Heh it's so high I thought while starting to drift asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not that good at writing so sorry if my chapters are so short.

Boiii 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ