Ch9 That was close.. again

~~Paw's POV~~

We landed back home and I immediately start healing Error he must have gotten in a big fight with Ink. Because he had a lot of paint on his clothes. He was just breathing which I'm happy about. As long as he's breathing he's ok. I felt a forbidding presence come.

"Ah.. Ah!" I yelled at Nightmare who felt my fear and made a almost like a cage out of bones. Completely hiding me and Error. I had to keep healing.

"Nightmare what are you doing here!? " I heard a voice say. No was that Ink?! "𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕦𝕤 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦. " I heard a more kinder but determined voice say. Brother. That was Dream! I put all the puzzle pieces together. But I felt a third presence. I guess that must be Blue.

Blue! That Blue that's forced to fight Error! The one that got kidnapped by Error. No. No! What are the star sanses doing here? To kill Error of course. Ink thinks that will be the best thing ever but I know that will be very bad. I have read enough Fgod stories in my time. While thinking about that I heard an explosion it seems they have started to fight. And Nightmare started the battle.

Error seemed to have fallen asleep. That was strange. He doesn't sleep.

"Ꭸ ᎷᎯᎠᎬ ᎻᎨᎷ ᎰᎯᏝᏝ ᎯᏕᏝᎬᎬᏢ. ᎻᎬ ᏁᎬᎬᎠᎬᎠ ᎨᎿ." It made me jump to hear Destiny's voice again. "ᎨᎿ ᏕᎻᎯᏝᏝ ᎷᎯᏦᎬ ᎻᎬᎯᏝᎨᏁᎶ ᎬᏒᏒᎾᏒ ᎬᎯᏕᎨᎬᏒ." I nodded in my head and worked harder at healing Error.

"Boom" Was what I heard from the outside. It sounded close so I had to stay determined to finish healing Error.

I was done but then I saw a section of black bones break and I hid by crawling behind the beanbag. And I saw Ink look around and he saw Error. He raised Broomie to hit Error. But then two black tentacles grabbed Ink and he was yeeted out and black bones replaced the broken ones.

Alright Error time to wake up! I thought while shaking Error awake. He should be a relatively light sleeper. Since he is a Sans. My shaking becomes faster and rougher. And now he finally wakes up just as another explosion happens. And some bones started to crumble down. I looked at Error with fear as he stood up and stretched.

And he heard an explosion and saw my face of fear and I tried to do the ink mark on Ink's cheek. "Wait are you telling me INK is HeRe?! " I nodded and tried to make the headband thing Dream has. "DrEaM aNd InK aRe HeRe!?" I nodded nervously and Error made a portal to. A house? He quickly picked me up as Ink made another hole in the bones I made eye contact with him. His eyes were a red target and a white dot.

"Error what are you doing?! Did you take that child!?" Was all I heard as Ink shot some paint at us as Error ran through the portal. What I saw surprised me. There were Charas all the Charas of the multiverse. But I didn't see Xchara. I saw a Frisk who I guessed was from Underswap.

"Dunkle Error what happened? And who's that?" A Chara said. Wait that was the original Chara from Undertale. I smile thinking Take that mother Chara isn't a bloodthirsty killer. They're just a kid. I yawned I guess using my magic had really took a lot of energy out of me.

Then I leaned onto Error and fell asleep.

~~Error's POV~~

"Dunkle who's that child? " A Chara asked " Her name is Paw and someone gave her to me" I explained to the fallen ones. I put Paw on the couch and sat down. I explained the situation to them. "Do you want some chocolate Dunkle?" One of the Fallen ones asked I agreed and took the chocolate and ate it.

All the Fallen ones looked at Paw with curiosity. But she started to twitch and I saw that the monkey wasn't there. "I need to go do something. If she screams or stops breathing. Wake her up immediately!" As I said that I made a portal to the Anti-Void and stepped through.

I soon found the monkey picked it up and made a portal to leave but ink was put on the portal closing it. "Well well well seems someone made a trap in MY home. What do you want? Ink, Dream." I said turning around to see Ink and Dream who both looked surprised and Blue just looked sorry.

"Wait you're telling me you weren't asleep?" Ink asked " Oh I was. It's just I had a little help" I said. "The kid. What did you do to them?! You mind controlled them! Nobody would ever go with you unless they were crazy!" Ink said. I rolled my eyes. He was so naive. "𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡 𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕕? " Dream asked " He held a kid while running through a portal! " Ink said.

I felt that Fate wasn't here so I used it I made two Gaster blasters and shot them at Ink and Dream who were barely able to dodge it. I immediately shot shorter bones at Ink who got hit by some and was bleeding black ink and he was furious. He has never had an injury like that before. They both shot Gaster blasters at me but I only used the strings to my advantage.

I mean it's my home. I saw some clothes for Paw and took them. She did look like she got herself pretty dirty. I grabbed them and hid them in my jacket.

I used my strings and attack Ink and Dream who dodges the attack. I was able to grab Ink's hand and I pulled him up to me. "Why do YOU think I destroy? Squid." I asked Ink he pulled out his precious 'Broomie' to attack me. I was able to dodge it. "Because you are a sicko and love destroying my hard WORK" Ink said as he cut the strings with his paintbrush. I let him go and caught myself in my strings. I propelled myself back in the air and shot a Gaster blaster down at the ground and Ink made a wall to protect Blue and Dream "Blue what are you doing!? " Ink yelled. And Blue came too. I went to grab Dream with my strings and grabbes his foot causing him to flip. "Why do you think I destroy?" "𝕋𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖" Dream said summoning his bow and shooting the strings holding him up. He was falling but Ink caught him in midair and landed on his feet.

Last one. Blue I tried to grab him with my strings but couldn't because Ink and Dream kept on protecting him. So with nothing left to do I fell down and landing to say. "Well I got all the information I needed I'll be going now." And I made a portal underneath me to leave waving goodbye.

Back in the Fallen one's clubhouse the Fallen ones just watched what I did as Paw kept on shaking from the nightmare. I took out the toy and gave it to Paw who stopped shaking and held my hand and the toy. I slightly jolted at the sudden grip strength of this kid but stayed calm and relaxed.

Then the Fallen ones asked a lot of questions of which I answered the best of my capacity while Paw was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this chapter to long. So sorry if the fight was a bit blah but I had fun writing it.

I will be writing on the computer for a little bit so the fonts won't work.

Thanks for the votes ♥️

I actually planned on making this chapter shorter so much shorter but eh..

So byee~~~~~三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ