Ch20 Welp that happened

~~ Paw's POV ~~

I woke up to see the puppy on my lap sleeping

It was a female which was brown with pointy ears a curly tail and black beautiful eyes.

I stretched and yawned trying my best to not disturb her.

I pet her and noticed that the brown colour was actually dirt.

She was filthy.

She started to wake up. "How did you sleep? " "Good and you? " "I haven't slept better in a long time. Oh and I didn't catch your name. Mine is Paw" She paused looking at me.

"I never got a name. You can call me anything you want to. " She said. I got up and walked to the river with her. "First let me clean you up." I told the puppy and she went into the river. And I started the scrubbing.

It turns out that the puppy white is.

"I think I know what to call you. I'll call you Milky. Because you remind me of the Milky Way." I said.

"I love it! Thank you!" Milky said as she jumped on me causing me to fall into the river and we played together in the river. I laughed. I had never had so much fun in so long.

Then I heard footsteps coming this way.

"Milky we need to hide." I whispered at Milky. "Why? Oh wait I hear something coming. Yeah let's hide."

We hid behind some trees.

Another two skeletons came from the woods.

One had blank eyes with a target mark on his chest. That was Killer!

Another skeleton with a large hole in his skull he had a bloody axe and one of his eyes was just pure red with a black pupil. Oh no. That has to be Horror!

I held Milky with my arms. I knew that Horror likes to kill and eat prey or about anything.

"Are you sure you heard something Killer? Can I kill it? " Horror asked Killer.

"Not until we know if it's that skeleton that. Dust and Cross described. If it's them then we take them with us. Get that? No kill." Killer said. "But can I at least hunt a little?" Horror asked. "Fine.. But we need to be aware if Dream might come. It seems he has new tricks up his sleeves. His nonexistent ones." Killer slightly joked.

They saw my little shelter. And went there. Horror sniffed it and walked to the river and he found our wet tracks.

Of course Horror would know all the secrets to hunt. His AU needs the food so hunting is necessary for his AU. I thought as I was silently cursing to myself.

Horror smiled and held his axe. "I know your there. Come out now. I won't bite~" Horror said. I had to freak them out so I tried using my magic to see the past.

Hoping that my eyes changed I went out from behind the tree and just looked at the streams of light coming from the two of them. Horror looked slightly disturbed " Hey Killer is that a long lost relative of yours? Cause they look a lot like you. " "Haha Horror. Very funny they don't have any eye lights. So they're automatically maybe a part of my family. You do know that I am a Chara and sans combined? You know right?" I just blinked and made my eyes normal again. And while Killer and Horror were talking I let Milky come out and I sat down petting her.

Horror saw Milky and he started to drool.

I glared at him and Killer noticed. 

"Horror don't kill the dog. That's what they're saying. I think you might have a bad time if you do." Killer said and Horror snorted "What do you think I'm afraid of a 3 y-" his eyes went wide as I summoned a blaster that was double Horror's size. "old.. yep I'm not gonna kill the dog". I had the blaster leave.