Ch32 Blehh

~~ Paw's POV ~~

Shattered was just sitting there. I was getting bored so I tried to summon bones or blasters. They didn't work "Guess I have to wait a little longer" I muttered to myself.

I was laying when I saw a few tentacles come towards me. I jumped up and backwards to avoid them. I looked at Shattered he was smiling at me with a crazy look. He then shot an arrow at me which I dodged 'Are you ok? Can we talk?' "We can talk after I dust you!" Shattered said shooting more arrows at me. I dodged and moved slowly towards Shattered.

I was in front of Shattered and I tried to get behind him but his tentacles kept getting in the way. Then I got hit by a tentacle. Shattered grabbed me and started to squeeze me.

I sensed someone get close and so I smiled at Shattered and screamed as loud as I could. And a staff that was violet hit Shattered causing him to let me go.

I hit the ground and started to heal myself. I looked at who saved me. It was a Nightmare.

"Brother! Stop that! Why did you attack a child?!" He said and Shattered hissed at him. "Why do you have to get in the way?!" Shattered said sending his tentacles at the Nightmare.

I felt something come from me and I saw their memories. I then wanted them to see each others memories. But for that they needed to sleep.

Then I saw some dropped blow darts. Who had them I had no idea but it sure was useful.

I snuck up on Shattered and stuck one dart into his goop. Then I ran and stuck a dart into the Nightmare. And they both collapsed.

I then used the third to stab myself. Sending myself to sleep.

~In the dream~

I looked around trying to find where Shattered and the Nightmare were.

"There once was a ship that put to se-" I started to sing as I heard "Ugh I hate that song!" I grinned and jogged towards the voice.

There was Shattered and I smiled at him. He jumped to attack me "You can't hurt me here. Welcome to the dream realm where I can talk and talk to others in their sleep" I said smiling at Shattered who flinched at my voice.

"Come on Shattered we still need to find your brother. I need to show both of you something." I said walking away listening carefully for footsteps from Shattered.

"Are you coming or not? Cause if your not coming freely then I will use force" I said turning around looking at Shattered. Who was standing there.

I used my imagination to make myself a tentacle and moved it towards him who started to walk towards me. "That's what I thought" I said walking keeping my tentacle in place.

"I have some questions for you" "Sure tell me what you need" "How are you able to do this? I mean talk" "Eh don't know don't really care this is the dream world. I can talk to others who are sleeping. I can create stuff with my imagination but it doesn't join me in the real world." We talked and walked.

Then I yelled "Nightmare! Fresh has set the kitchen on fire!!" And Shattered jumped. "WHAT THE FUDGE. WHERE IS THAT LITTLE FUDGER?!" I heard and grinned towards and ran to the yell. Holding Shattered in my tentacle.

"I hate this" Shattered grumbled "Well I'm sorry your highness do you wish that your brother freaks out when he sees you?" I said coming up to Nightmare who was fuming.

"Hullo there Nightmare. My name is Paw Print. I can't talk out of this realm and I'm the child you saved" I said smiling at him. "Can you now let me go? This is humiliating" Shattered said but I smiled and grabbed Nightmare in a tentacle. "No" I said smirking "Now tell me. What would you do when your brother was almost dead?" I asked looking at the two brothers. They weren't answering so I chose something big.

"Well seems you won't answer. You will wake up after seeing some stuff. I might just stay asleep for a few days so yeah. Bye" I said calming down to work hard. And they disappeared.

I had my tentacles disappear and breathed.

Oh man that was hard. Note to self. Don't do that except when it's needed. And I laid down breathing hard.

And I woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright.. I have been working on a second book right now. Also in the dream realm time is completely different from the real world.

This chapter was this short because I have no clue what to write.

Help I need ideas. You can write stuff in the comments BUT it needs to be:

1. Not be outlandish (Like Shattered was back to normal and Error was there)

2. Has to be at least a little child friendly. For instance: I don't want Lust or any character make any children with anyone. At least not on screen.

Sorry if that makes it hard but ehh It's my book.

You guys can write it down and I might use it but slightly change it. I WILL give credit on the person who wrote it down.

Byee