Ch7 I help you you help me

~~Paw's POV~~

I was falling. It felt like falling in slow motion.

"ᏢᎯᏯ ᏨᎯᏝᎷ ᎠᎾᏯᏁ! ᏠᏬᏕᎿ ᏰᏒᎬᎯᎿᎻᎬ." Destiny tried to tell me. But my mind was far away I was in to much shock.

I saw Nightmare standing still in shock and Error running towards me but I had no reaction.

I made myself curl up to protect the food I was still hungry and needed the food.

Welp I'm going to die. Again

"ᏁᎾ ᎽᎾᏬᏒ ᏁᎾᎿ ᎬᏒᏒᎾᏒ ᏁᎬᎬᎠᏕ ᎽᎾᏬ. Ꭸ ᏁᎬᎬᎠ ᎽᎾᏬ."

Wait think hard about it. No I will not give up! I thought and close my eyes

'Thump!' I heard shivering. I felt something warm on my body.

Is this the warm embrace of death? I don't want it I need to help Error. I thought while opening my eyes to see. Error crying. Not hiding his feelings in front of Nightmare who was still in shock.

I was also crying I felt so bad. I didn't want to worry him but I was just so hungry and he was explaining me to Nightmare. And I didn't want to disturb them.

"Paw don't do that EvEr AgAiN" His voice started to glitch and tears were streaming down his eyes. I wanted to say something to him. But I can't so I just cried. Holding his sweater with all my might and not letting go.

And I fell asleep in Error's arms. Again.

~~Error's POV~~

While holding Paw in my arms and took the time to calm down. I stood up and went to her hammock to grab the monkey and gave it to Paw who still held my sweater with one hand and held the monkey in the other hand.

"Hey Nightmare snap out of it!" I said snapping my fingers in front of Nightmare's face making him blink and come back to the present. He fell down on his knees breaking down crying.

We are the only ones who don't act tough to each other. Nightmare is actually like a big sweetheart when we're alone together.

"𝓢𝓱𝓮.. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮. 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻.. " Said Nightmare breaking down in tears. "I know I know.. I was afraid" I said sitting down next to Nightmare to help him calm down. He didn't really want to hurt Dream. His brother. He was in a confused and scared state. And now Dream sees him as a monster with a thirst of blood and negativity. He had to act tough in front of the gang because they look up to him. If they saw Nightmare be 'weak' they would go in a blind rage.

We are good friends because we can understand each other. We both have to act tough in front of other monsters. And we are misunderstood by other monsters.

After a while Nightmare fell asleep and I felt a tug on my soul wow Ink you sure know how to ruin the mood. I had to wedge my finger in Paw's hand to make her let go and I put her next to Nightmare.

I thought Ink searching through the Outertales would take longer. But oh well.

I'm sorry Paw but I must go now. I really don't want to. I thought as I stepped through a portal to the AU.

~~Paw's dream and POV~~
I was in a white space is this the Anti-Void? Then I saw something or someone a woman with long brown hair a white dress and some freckles on the arms.

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙿𝚊𝚠 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚎𝚗𝚊? " Destiny asked "Lena is gone you can call me Paw" I answered surprised by my voice. "𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎. 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛? " Destiny asked "he has treated me very well. Even though he was injured he got stuff for me. I re payed that kindness by healing him as you helped me. I fell asleep in his arms in complete trust that he wouldn't kill me and I was right. He made a hammock for me to sleep in. He had many chances to kill me but he didn't. I had complete and utter trust in him. He showed Nightmare me I have trust in Error. It's a big trust circle." I told Destiny all that while she nodded and smiled.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌. 𝙾𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎. " Destiny said as everything became distant. "Wait Destiny who is your sister?" " 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙵-" Was all I heard before waking up back in the Anti-Void.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok to make it clear I am NOT shipping Error and Nightmare. They are but close friends.

So byee~~~~三三ᕕ( ᐛ )