Ch31 How did you get here?

~~ Paw's POV ~~

It has been a few days since the Empire of the Moon caught me. I was getting into a repetition. I wake up, have some food, do SOMETHING, Vantablack asking questions, sleep.

But today it was different. I was starting to relax slightly and I stopped holding my scarf in my sleep.

I woke up and didn't feel my scarf. I panicked and looked around franticly to find it. I ignored the food and stayed on my bed with sadness overflowing.

Vantablack came inside but I kept on crying. I didn't even look at him. And he then left trying to get information from me but I didn't talk to him.

And I didn't sleep. I didn't want to see Error's face when he finds out that I lost my scarf.

I got bored and started gnawing on my bones. And my mental and physical state got worse by the day.

Vantablack tried to make me eat something or at least sleep. He started to send Ink in his place. He force fed me.

I was then taken from my cell into another. There was another monster here.

I didn't look at them until they touched me. "What's wrong? Who did this to you? Please sweetie calm down." They said hugging me.

I looked at them. She had purple wispy hair. Purple eye lights. A skeleton. I saw that she had a sun symbol on her cheek.

I held my face in my hands shaking. A nice calm touch was something I hadn't felt in a long time.

I opened my eyes and looked in hers.

"You have been asleep for two days. My name is Lux what's yours?" She asked me. 'Lucs? Luks? Lux? Right one?' I asked Lux. "It's the third one" She said smiling a patient smile.

I was happy to feel a warm and calm smile. 'Paw print is my name' I said smiling. I felt a presence come and I stood up and hid behind Lux.

Then Vantablack stepped through I was tense and made sure to not let my guard down. I saw that the door was open and I ran right through. I didn't look back and just ran.

I felt something shoot towards me and I just sped up. Then I almost ran into another monster but dodged them.

"GET HER" I heard Vantablack say and the monster tried to grab me. I was to fast for them and I kept on running.

I was lost but I saw some numbers on the doors. I made a quick look and saw where I needed to go. I smiled and ran.

I was out of the dungeons and I saw some places to hide. But there were also a lot of monsters around so I started to hide.

"CATCH PRINT. SHE HAS ESCAPED HER CELL." I heard Vantablack yell and I knew that I should keep my emotions in check.

Then I saw some chocolate. I quickly evaluated my situation and saw places to hide to get closer.

I quickly moved to the chocolate and took it. I hid and took a bite. That was a small mistake.

Noo The chocolate. It's so good! I need to keep my emotions in check I thought.

I held the chocolate in my mouth as I flew in the air to land somewhere high where they wont get me. I perched on a ridge up high on a wall.

I then let my happiness flow out.

Then I saw that Vantablack came running in with a whole army looking around in the room. I silently giggled to myself.

I spotted someone that stood out from the crowd. Another goopy skeleton. But he was more golden. And his clothes were also made of goop.

Can that be? No way. A Shattered here? How and why?! I stared in shock and surprise. Then they started to look up.

And I was spotted. "Uh boss.. I think that she's up there. I have no fudging clue how she got there" A monster said grabbing Vantablack's attention. He looked and sent his tentacles at me. I smiled and jumped off and flew in place.

The tentacles came after me and I flew towards the second goopy skeleton. I landed and looked at him.

The others made a circle around us and I looked at the skeleton.

'Is your name S-h-a-t-t-e-r-e-d?' I asked and Shattered flinched and took a step back. I smiled.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" He said. I giggled a little. 'I know a lot of things buddy how is your brother? Nightmare right? He was so scared and sad when you did this to yourself' I said and I heard a gasp and the circle got bigger. Shattered had his world shaken. He looked at me with mixed feelings.

'All of the three Nightmares I have met. The first two still love their brothers. I have no clue what this idiot thinks of his brother. But also the three Dreams I have met who also love their brothers. But I also don't know about this idiots brother. But I think he loves his brother too.' I said and Shattered came on his knees he was in disbelief.

I heard some gasps from when I said 'this idiot' from the monsters who understood sign language.

I felt some tentacles come towards me and I turned around. 'Can you not V-a-n-t-a? This is between me and S-h-a-t-t-e-r-e-d' I said.

The tentacles came at me and I felt myself teleport out of the way.

Seems teleportation is a yes now.

I breathed to calm myself and waved goodbye teleporting with Shattered away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is a little shorter but I don't care.

Byee