Ch27 Stuff that's happening elsewhere.

~~ 3rd POV ~~

Over the days Paw worked at that restaurant she was able to spread positivity over the land. She would spend half of the money that she got on giving it too poor creatures who were really happy at her kindness. She also bought food and bandages for her and Sunshine

Then when some creatures came from outside the town and they would then spread it through the lands talking about this child who worked at this restaurant who was a little beacon of happiness everyone she interacted to got a big aura of happiness.

Then it reached their Nightmare who was hunting Sunshine down. We shall call The Vantablack.

(And now I have too hold myself from writing Fantablack T-T )

He had a meeting with the Empire of the Moon to debate what to do about the positivity. They agreed that Horror, Killer and Dust would go to the restaurant and buy some drinks. To see if the rumors were true.

Pj was still in slight shock at what happened with Paw and the two officers. But he explained to the kids that she went home with her caretaker.

Error was confused. He DID make that scarf. But for whom? He remembered that it was for someone important. But who?

Then he went to his brother Geno and he was with his other brother Fresh.

Geno looked at Error. "Hey brother! So that kid visited me again and she asked me to say hello for you. She also said her name" Error was confused and notice a tear run down Fresh's face.

"Ookayy and why do you want to tell me this? Come on Geno I have a hard job to do" Error said because Ink just made another AU.

"Paw" "Wut?" "That's her name, Paw." Geno said holding the scarf.

*Warning memories coming back*

*Restoring systems to normal*

*System restoration complete*

Error came back and Geno and Fresh stared in confusion.

In Error's memory file and all those who have met Paw. The incidents happened but Paw was covered over in a black ink. Nobody recognises her. Nobody remembers her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was too show everyone what was going on in the other Multiverses.

It was also filler and really short.

Byee