Ch38

"Get up" The voice told Claw "No leave me be. I want to stay like this" Claw said laying on the ground. "This world has a powerful Dream. Kill him and all positive emotions are gone. Do the same with his brother" The voice said "Just let me breathe. I need a break" Claw said sighing. Wincing at the pain she stood up and looked around to find a place to rest. She was in a forest and Claw sat down leaning on a tree holding her arm.

Then Claw heard something. Some running and Claw moved into a bush to hide silently breathing. She can't fight right now so she has to hide.

Poking her head out of the bush she saw some skeletons running in her direction.

One looked like a Nightmare, with a torn purple cape, black shirt and pants with purple boots, he had the crown with cresent moon.

One looked exactly like an Error but he wore a long black jacket with the hood over his head and he wore red glasses.

The third was a Cross. But he was wearing more casual clothes, a tank top and cargo pants.

There was also a chicken?

*

"Come on guys! We need to go to the city! To prank Dusk! Wha-" The Nightmare said as he stumbled at the place Claw was laying on. It was blood soaked and looked like someone was murdered there. The other two came. "That is weird. Twilight should we investemagate?" The Cross said looking at the Nightmare who is now named Twilight.

Then Claw felt her body change and getting smaller. The movement caused the bush to move and catching those three's attention. The chicken clucked nervously "Don't worry Kevin" Twilight said as the Cross parted the bushes "It's a kitten! Come pss pss" He said as he went on his knees rubbing two fingers together.

*

It looked inviting and Claw moved closer limping on her paw. "Don't do it. It's a trap, clearly" The voice said and Claw stopped getting suspicious. Starting to limp/ run Claw tried to move away. "Noo kitty!" The Cross said moving after Claw. "Chocolate come back! You could get lost!" Twilight said but Cross now called Chocolate ignored him.

This little body is tiring Claw thought falling down panting. "You poor thing. Who hurt you like this? Your covered in blood" Speech said picking Claw up and carrying her back to the others. "Claw don't stay with them." The voice told Claw but Claw felt something and a purr came out of her.

"Can we keep it?" Claw heard while her eyes were closed. She leaned into the body feeling happy and safe. "Speech, caring for Kevin is already hard. Now with a kitten. If we keep it you need to take care of it" Twilight said while Claw kept on purring rubbing her head on Speech.

With all that has happened Claw was happy that she has a moment to rest and calm down. "CLAW STOP THAT. I COMMAND YOU TO STOP AND ATTACK HIM" The voice said but Claw was falling asleep.

*

Claw was asleep when the three skeleton walked back to their base. "It's so cute" Chocolate said as he put Claw on a place that can be easily cleaned. He then took a wet towel and tried to wipe the goop away. Then when he took all the goop away he saw a little white kitten. She had a really bad wound on her leg, it was pierced and was bleeding. Her right ear was cut and had a few tares.

Grabbing a bandage Chocolate wrapped the injurie.

*

This is weird Paw thought as she saw how the goop was starting to fade but still stay. She also noticed that her body now was a white kitten. The chains were still there but they moved positions. One was around her neck and the other was around her torso.

Then the goopy figure appeared clearly frusturated. "ARGH WHY WAS SHE SO EASILY BESTED! I CHANGED HER FORM SO THAT THEY WOULD HAVE THEIR GUARDS DOWN WHEN SHE KILLED THEM!" They yelled at the distance.

Paw was nervous, with her tail tucked beneath her legs she moved as far as she could from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was exiting to write.

Bye