Chapter 99- Tango With Zhen (New Chap 120 >>)

A/N: Sorry the chapter is coming a bit late but I made it longer than usual.

Please consider supporting me on Patreon, Here is my Patreon link👇👇👇

https://www.patreon.com/iLyna_chAn, check my profile.

To read ahead of others on Wattpad, which is another form of SUPPORT, check out this link for chapter 100-120

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_iLyna_chAn

All you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE ABOUT SECTION , and then download the app, if you can't find it there, send me a DM and I will send it to you personally.

I will appreciate the support greatly, and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to the play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP CHAPTER 120 IS OUT NOW.

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT FILLED, I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON IT AND FRANKLY SPEAKING I AM STILL NOT FEELING SATISFIED WITH ITS OUTCOME, HOWEVER, LIKE I SAID PREVIOUSLY I AM REALLY NOT VERY GOOD WITH MATURE CONTENT WRITING SO....

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

Please leave a comment after the chapter and VOTE. THANKS.

RECAP

He smacked hard his lips against Jiang’s, stunning the boy awake and smearing the blood over both their lips and then he kissed the stunned Jiang senseless, like his very life depended on it.

Chapter 99- Tango With Zhen

The moment Jiang woke up he could taste blood on his thin lips and that scared him shitless, however, it only latest for a brief second because Jiang figured out that the blood wasn’t his as he had initially thought.

Jiang looked up to see where the blood smeared on his lips came from, and low and beyond he saw as the emperor’s nose area was still somewhat smeared with his blood despite him wiping it off, Jiang was shocked for an instance and then began chuckle but since the emperor was still kissing him, whatever sounds he would have made was swollen completely by the emperor’s aggressive kiss.

The emperor briefly let go of Jiang’s lips and then reprimanded “How dare you laugh at Zhen, aren’t you scared of been punished?” he sounded so childish that Jiang couldn’t stop himself from chuckling again “How can I be scared of someone as perverted as your majesty, only your majesty can bleed like that for no reason at all” Jiang boldly teased as he pointed at the smeared blood around the area of the emperor’s nose,

As the emperor pouted, Jiang smiled and then he said “Well it’s your fault for looking so sexy even while you sleep” then he seized Jiang’s lips once more and kissed him senselessly.