94- Cheating Is Not Allowed (READ 114>>)

A/N: Good day wonderful readers,

Thanks for actively responding to my latest post?

This chapter has not been Edited, however, as I mentioned before if you are interested in reading the edited, as well as, the somewhat rewritten version of this story going onwards, as sadly it can't be posted here at the moment, you can read it on TAPAS.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET THE APP AND HOW TO USE MY CODE, I WILL EXPLAIN IT.

GET IT ON PLAY STORE OR APP STORE.

THEN when registering if you are asked who invited you (their code) that's when you put my code. Use my invite code OKIB411Y to get free 200 ink! 

Thanks to all, for all the love💙💖 and support 😘💃

Please Vote and let me know your thoughts about the chapter.

RECAP

Jiang turned toward the direction the emperor's throne-like seat was and mumbled out the words "Thanks" then he faced back princess Yang Liu opposite him and said, "Let's begin".

Chapter 94- Cheating Is Not Allowed

Princess Yang Liu bowed in a very grace worthy way towards Jiang; however, Jiang didn't see the need to do all that before a fight, he didn't know what such an action represented after all he grew up in the woods and even if at some point saw nobles did that before a fight he never when he strolled into town he never put many thoughts into it, yet Jiang still believed it was the right to reciprocate such a gesture, so Jiang bowed awkwardly towards princess Yang Liu, though once he raised his head he was faced with an upcoming attack from the bitch, Jiang had gotten so use to sudden attacks and always had his guard up so he was able to immediately put up his defense, still the attack was stronger than he expected as the defense technique of the piercing tornado dance was instantly shattered and he was pushed a step backward, nevertheless the impact of the blow from princess Yang Liu was lessened.

Jiang stared into the gentle-looking eyes and smiling face of princess Yang Liu and couldn't help but snort unladylike at her "You looks are really deceiving" Jiang nonchalantly commented.

"Really?" princess Yang Liu asked sweetly like she didn't already know the answer to that question.

With just that one strike from Yang Liu, Jiang was able to properly know what he was up against but he wasn't faced and this surprised Yang Liu a whole lot since there has been no time that she fought with an opponent who after clearly experiencing their disparity in strength didn't instantly let their mind crumble in fear, such opponents she always ended up winning the fight without even having to do much.

After Yang Liu thought about this a bit she believed that Jiang's still intact state of mind was probably because he wasn't willing to easily give up this empress elect title, to her it was understandable if a person with such a prestigious title tried to hold on to it, who wouldn't want to be the empress elect and eventually true empress to the emperor and the whole of Tang Qin Shang, such a powerful and fantastic position which brought with it, untold wealth, prestige and power even her a princess of a subordinate kingdom secretly drooled and dreamed of it, she had always secretly wished the emperor had chosen her and not the young mistress Lei Yue.

As a matter of fact, when she heard that her friend Liang Na has been removed from the competition she was overjoyed and had a small party at the manor she was residing at outside the palace during the time she will be staying at the capital city in Tang Qin Shang for this completion, to her Liang Na was her biggest obstacle and once removed her chances to become the emperor's true empress increased a bit.