74- Be Pleased,You Are the First and Last Person...

THANKS FOR READING.

PLEASE VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME IF YOU AREN'T DOING SO ALREADY

To get the full chapter 75-85 all you have to do is to click o the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 84 and 85 THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

A Mildly Mature Chapter.

RECAP

Emperor Qin Jie Huang didn't mind Jiang's actions at all, his smile was like that of a blooming flower bud, he had this urge to spoil Jiang rotten "Much better, for doing so well and pleasing Zhen this much, let Zhen reward you" seeing that familiar looking cunning glimmer in the emperor's eyes, Jiang didn't think he will be liking this so-called reward.

Chapter 74- Be Pleased, You Are the First- and Last-Person Zhen Will Ever Serve

"Your majesty this servant...." Jiang had to eat his words as he saw the emperor's red eyes staring at him strictly, he didn't need the emperor to say anything for him to understand what that stare meant.

Jiang didn't look at the emperor as he corrected himself, he just couldn't moreover he didn't want to see that smiling face that always made his heart race abnormally "Laogong, I didn't do anything that deserves a reward, so how about you forget about rewarding me"

Jiang tried hard to hide his embarrassment however his red earlobes completely gave him away, emperor Qin Jie Huang didn't make things difficult for him by pointing this out so he simply said "If Zhen says that you deserve a reward then a reward you shall get"

After saying that the emperor walked over to Jiang and then picked him up from the ground and carried him princess style toward a certain direction in the bedchamber, Jiang was taken off guard "What do you want to do?" Jiang nervously asked as he was nestled in the emperor's arms, the close contact with his face and the emperor's naked chest made it impossible for Jiang to hold back the blood that came pouring out of his nostrils, even he didn't know he was bleeding until the emperor pointed it out.

"Zhen will not like it if you bleed to death just because you couldn't control your desires for Zhen, Zhen understands that his attractiveness is deadly, don't frit, Zhen will tune things down soon" his narcissistic attitude was top notch, Jiang just shook his head in disapproval of it, he also didn't forget to roll his eyes at the emperor as he timidly lifted his nostrils upwards and decided to distract himself from thinking about the emperor by trying not to think at all.

Jiang also didn't say anything to the emperor anymore because he believed he will just be wasting saliva, he should just wait and see what reward the emperor had in store for him.

Jiang took this time to admire the bedchamber he was in, it seems like he just realized that he wasn't anywhere close to the ascension pond area at the land of ascension, he wondered when the emperor brought them both here.