34- I Am All Yours Yuer

AUTHORS IMPORTANT NOTE: #Spoiler# A shout out to my new and old followers/ readers, Guys i need your help big time, So i am currently writing a new chapter and i need Jiang's current cultivation level in that Chapter because he is about to level up, So if you remember it please let me know because i have forgotten and i don't have time to read my whole story in other to remember.

Those of you that are eager for Jiang to have his first battle with his competitor for the title of empress elect wont have to wait too long.... Please Don't Forget To VOTE... THANKS AGAIN

EDITED BY @queenLysh . Thanks Dear.

RECAP

Jiang was going to protect his secret from everyone as long as he could so he put up a brave front and said almost arrogantly "What? You haven't seen a young mistress with a flat chest before? I am still growing you know." He harrumphs and then continued checking through the few manuals on the space and time shelf as he silently hoped and prayed that Jun Tang bought his lies, he hated telling lies but he knew that even in the future he will have to lie some more, As long as he had that secret.

Jiang had began to lose count about how many times he have had such recurring thoughts due to the lies he now so frequently tell.

####

Jun Tang that felt him and the Young mistress before him were fated but that thought kept tormenting him because, if she, Jiang, was what he suspects her to be then he wasn't so sure anymore. Jun Tang decided he didn't want to think about what was presently on his mind and kept his eyes glued on Jiang. Jiang on his end noted that Jun Tag was lost in thought as if pondering something of great importance and he decided to thoroughly ignore him.

Eventually Jiang broke the somewhat depressed silence between them "I have gotten what I want so we can leave now Young master Jun Tang" Jiang said after selecting a combined space and time cultivation technique, He found out that all cultivation manuals worked for all elements so he didn't need to get a different manual for each element he had, All Jiang had to do now was try to perceive more of the space and time element along with his air element during cultivation and also learn the technique he had just chosen.

The perks of being a multiple elemental was that his comprehension ability will enhance and he will be able to level up faster than before, this was really wonderful news to Jiang who wasn't really so smart and was in a dire situation.

"You haven't told me why you need a space and time cultivation technique Yuer"

"Young master, I obviously didn't tell you because it's none of your business." Jiang cheekily said, he turned away from Jun Tang and then starting walking towards the direction that will eventually lead him to the exit of no difference pavilion.

As Jun Tang quietly followed behind Jiang, he thought about how no one in their right mind would normally dare to behave in such a manner before him. If it's their mouth, ears, legs or eyes they used in disrespecting him in any way, shape or form, he would give them a dose of what he liked to call 'brutal medicine'. Once they had a taste of it and had no way of recovering, from then onward they would end up as confirmed waste.

Jun Tang didn't mind this young mistress treating him a bit harshly. In his own sick way he saw it as been treated with so much love because he was knowledgeable of the fact that his Yuer will only act this way with him and he didn't think his Yuer was this free with other people like she was with him. This made him so super happy that he started humming a song his mother use to sing to him when he was but a child, a song he didn't even know he still remembered because those memories of that time were since locked away.

As Jun Tang hummed the song absentmindedly, his mind flew into his own world where he imagined mystic flowers blooming, snowflakes falling and he and his fated one strolling in a beautiful enchanting garden while holding hands, he even imagined his Yuer taking a bath behind a screen and was unaware that his nose had started bleeding, Jun Tang suddenly bumped into someone in front of him he let out an annoyed grunt " Who dare.." His words froze when he saw it was young mistress Lei Yue, she had suddenly stopped in front of him and since he was walking very closely behind her he unintentionally bumped into her.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk , Young Master Jun Tang please try to be more focused, Your imagination has gone beyond the clouds and now reaching the heavens, One day those inappropriate thoughts of yours might lead to your doom..." Jiang stated in a matter of fact kind of way as he stared at Jun Tang while shaking his head disapprovingly. It wasn't that Jiang actually knew what made Jun Tang lose his focus but he had long since decided that Jun Tang was a certified huge pervert and whatever he was thinking about to the extent that he even forgot himself and even had a nosebleed could only be something inappropriate.

Jun Tang decided to ignore Jiang's words and directly asked, "Why did you suddenly stop walking Yuer?" Jiang rolled his eyes at his address as one minute Jun Tang addressed him as Young Mistress Lei Yun and the next minute he was Yuer or My Yuer.

Jiang attitude immediately did a one hundred and eighty degree turn, he blinked his smiling eyes and said "Young master Jun Tang, I know I am being presumptuous by asking such a great and dignified noble like you for a huge favor but this Young...", Jiang paused as he found it unbearably hard to continue, it was like a lump was in his throat. Jun Tang looked at him with a playful smile, for his Yuer to be this respectful could only mean she had a huge favor to ask and by looking at how stressed she was unable to even complete her request seemed to make him feel really pleased, "Only I can make her show such lovely expressions" Jun Tang smugly thought to himself while wiping the nosebleed away, he didn't even have any expressions of embarrassment as he did this.

"Are you even listening" Jiang angrily asked as he struggled to complete his earlier request just to find out that the perverted Jun Tang wasn't even listening to him. He wondered what kind of thoughts could have clouded his mind to the extent that it made a strong sound elemental like Jun Tang, who was supposed to be very sensitive to sound to completely lose all discernment in regards to that aspect. "Did his brain have a problem?" Jiang seriously thought.

"Yuer, my love, don't be mad at me coz I can't handle that!" exclaimed Jun Tang dramatically as he crossed his hands over his chest and had an expression on his face that clearly translated as my feelings were hurt. Jiang was blindsided by that statement and was left speechless.

"You need my undivided attention right? That's fine by me. I am all yours Yuer." Jun Tang smugly said to Jiang and this just made him madder than he already was, he couldn't understand how someone who looked so refined and noble could be this outrageous. The words he said to him felt so ambiguous especially since now he was dressed as the fairer sex.

Jiang tried to reel in his anger after all he was on a mission to please but it took him a while and eventually all the smoke he imagined coming out of his nostrils as well as the protruding veins on his forehead vanished. What was left behind was a strained smile that his eyes portrayed since his face was now well hidden behind the ice jewel but that didn't stop Jun Tang from imagining his Yuer's strained but beautiful bewitching smile behind the veil.

His Yuer was simply the best.

Thanks so much for reading friends, Please VOTE.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING NOW.