96- I Give Up (Read 97-117>>)

Dear lovely Readers,

So sorry that I haven't been able to update lately, but thanks all the same for sticking with me.

IF YOU CAN BE SO KIND TO CONSIDER BECOMING MY PATRON/ SUPPORTING ME WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN ON PATREON, I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.

Here is my Patreon link👇👇👇 https://www.patreon.com/iLyna_chAn, check my profile.

Also, to get the full chapter 97-117 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly, and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 117 OVER THERE NOW.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to the play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON, by becoming my PATRON. THANKS.

THANKS FOR READING

RECAP
No one saw Jiang coming, none of them watching this fight expected such a turn of events and in such an awesome way, not even the emperor.

Chapter 96- I Give Up
It was like Jiang was out to keep shocking his audience on this day, both those at the imperial martial ground and those watching from afar, Jiang was sure to stun them even more splendidly because immediately after that previous deadly attack on princess Yang Liu, Jiang immediately began to execute his next move, before the snow created by princess Yang Liu could think of turning back into water or she could think of using it in any other way, Jiang had decided to use it for himself once more.

Jiang dispensed the numerous swords and knives that he had created before and turned them back to natural air, then he controlled the air around the snow and turned it back to the snow blizzards but this time it was targeted at princess Yang Liu and the one in control was Jiang.

Just like she used her snow to manipulate and create wind Jiang was now doing the same to her but it was in a more awesome way.

This incident took her by surprise and she didn't quite know what to make of the whole situation neither did she have the strength to think much in this moment, she was just so confused and messed up in the head.

The audience eyes imaginarily popped out of their sockets because of what Jiang had done, Jiang’s move was so insanely unconventional, never have any citizen in Tang Qin Shang seen a person use their enemy’s technique right back at them in such an awesome way, although the principles behind the technique Jiang used as compared to princess Yang Liu was different the outcome was still the same.

Jiang's and princess Yang Liu's audience felt this situation was just too crazy and with this Jiang got many more fans, much more than he could ever imagine, much more than he previously had.

From every corner of Tang Qin Shang, as long as there was a display screen showing the battle between Jiang and princess Yang Liu and people were watching, majority of such people made sure to scream Jiang's names in excitement, they made sure their voices overpower whatever fans still choose to stick with Yang Liu instead of migrating like them, they screamed praises about Jiang so loudly as if they wished for him to hear their supportive words through the display screens.

To everyone this turn of events were just so unexpected, however, to the emperor it was as if he expected this to happen, he watched Jiang like a proud father, lover and even husband, he smiled like there was no tomorrow.
The eunuchs and maid present in the martial ground where facing a big dilemma because they didn’t know who to watch, the emperor whose pleasant smiles was so very rare or the empress elect that caused this very precious smile to be expressed by the emperor more than once now, these servants all wondered what kind of soup the empress elect was feeding their emperor to make him change so much in such a very short time.

While all these was going on around Jiang, he was blind to it all and was more focused on the battle at hand.
Jiang had already began to use his piercing tornado dance technique to gather the snow created by Yang Liu, once again he used his element air as a kind of anchor, he surrounded the fragments of snow with his air element and then began to compress the snow using the air around it and the end result was a huge air snow ball as Jiang would like to call it, the air element was spinning around the snow which was within it and had taken on the shape and size of a huge ball and this Jiang used to violently crush at the visibly healing princess Yang Liu.

Jiang come to realize that princess Yang Liu was an even more difficult opponent to win against as compared to his earlier analysis of her strength.
Yang Liu had used her third technique which was a healing technique, water priest to heal her wounds and stop her blood lost which was very sever, her injuries even happened to be much more serious than the wounds Jiang got from her before, nevertheless it was healing at a frightening rate and this situation Jiang could not let happen hence the reason for using such a big move without any care in the world.
Jiang was sure this move won't kill her so he used it without much thought.
Jiang had believed that this healing move must have a huge impact on princess Yang Liu’s mana reserve so it couldn’t be used twice but to his surprise she did use it again and was once more beginning to look as good as new, Jiang brows creased on seeing this.

He had thought that his mana would last longer than Yang Liu but what if he was wrong, what if before she was just pretending to be almost out of mana and had almost, if not the same mana reserve as him and if that was the case then what does he do now? Especially since she had a healing ability, which Jiang saw as a super cheating move and hated Yang Liu for having it.

Jiang was practically panting hard after he just finished using two big moves, yet he still was able to use his technique to form a hammer which he planned to use on hitting princess Yang Liu on her stupid head until she never stood up again to fight back, he didn't know if it will be easy to accomplish this but he was determined to give it his all.

Jiang watched in anger as princess Yang Liu stood up gallantly from the ground he had initially confined her to and faced him, there was no smile on her face anymore and this brought Jiang some happiness, he disliked that her deceiving kind and gentle smiling face and was super glad internally that he made it go away.

Jiang activated his piercing tornado dance movement technique and began to rush towards her, he was very cautious this time in case Yang Liu chose to use water lash again or anyone of her moves.

Once Jiang arrived before her, raised his hammer and was about to strike, the princess words made his actions freeze, Yang Liu uncharacteristically said “I give up”.

THANKS FOR READING.
PLEASE COMMENT
PLEASE VOTE
YOU CAN BUY ME A CUP OF COFEE BY CLICKING ON THE PATREON link on my profile.

https://www.patreon.com/iLyna_chAn

And read more chapters ahead of here by clicking on this link, you can support me by using the link

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_iLyna_chAn

Our Jiang, his artwork is still in progress though.

And sorry for updating so late, life have been pretty busy on my end