14 - Main Palace- Part 1

Author's Note :

Please don't forget to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE and this chapter haven't been Edited so take note.

Also thanks so much for always voting and leaving comments, you guys make my day.

RECAP

A baleful aura began to fill the Imperial palace martial ground that was now occupied by only two people, Jiang and the little eunuch, Ones Jiang sensed something and turned his attention from the eunuch to look around, that person was long gone.

😀😁😄

It was then the little eunuch came back to his senses and stepped away from Jiang hold "Thanks for the empress elect concern but this servant is well and okay and will like to take the empress elect to the chief eunuch to get the pass that will aid the empress elect in exiting the imperial palace to the main palace " the eunuch said and Jiang attention was brought back to him.

"Are you certain you are well" Jiang completely forgot about the uneasy feeling he was having earlier that led him to looking around desperately and once again concentrated on the little eunuch.

"Your servant is certainly feeling well empress elect" the little eunuch replied with a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Fine, then lead the way" Jiang didn't waste anymore time after saying that and just started walking off while the little eunuch on the other hand quickly bowed and then hurried along.

When the both of them left the martial ground on the way to meet the chief eunuch Jiang heard some court ladies whispering at a distance, although the little eunuch couldn't hear their conversation from this distance Jiang could hear them faintly because since he started cultivating his air element his hearing improved significantly.

Jiang wanted to hear better because he felt their discussion topic was of utmost importance to him, Jiang used his air magic to lift his foot from the ground and then sneak slowly towards the court ladies direction, when he got close to them he hid behind a tree to listen, it was then that the little eunuch made some rustling sound as he curiously walked towards Jiang and stepped on some dry leaves, Jiang quickly turned back with his a finger on his lip area indicating to the little eunuch to be more quiet, the little guy froze in place.

Jiang didn't want this two to know someone was eavesdropping on them because he didn't want them to get startled and stop their gossip, right then Jiang looked like a little child doing something mischievous and hoping not to get caught by these adults.

"What do you mean by those two male competitors will never become the empress elect or the empress, what do you mean by saying they don't like their heads" a court lady said with curiosity and a taste for gossip written all over her face.

"This is an open secret in the imperial palace so how is it that you don't know the details" another whispered.

"You know nobody tells me anything" The previous court lady sounded so aggrieved like she had just lost her most beloved, Jiang shakes his head at that, just because she was left out of some gossip she was behaving like the world was coming to an end, Jiang thought women really can't do without their gossip.

"It's because you talk to much" she berated her companion and then continued "Better don't go telling anyone I told you this, even if it's an open secret it's not something the likes of us can so casually say" she said seriously and then looked around to make sure no one was within the area "Those two males, Wang Wei and Zhang Min will never be accepted by the emperor even if they win, everyone knows that the emperor despises the idea of having a male empress or concubine due to that incident"