27- Cutivation Technique PT 2

Author's Note :Please don't forget to VOTE my lovely, wonderful and awesome readers and Thanks for doing so.

This chapter have not been Edited so take NOTE.

RECAP

"Are you sure it's just stress?" Jiang asked and before Chen could reply somebody else did it for him "Yuer, If he said its just stress then it's just stress, Can we now go and get that cultivation technique" Jun Tang took a hold of Jiang's hand again, glared fierily at Chen before dragging the unwilling Jiang away.

😁😀😊😂

"Hey Jun Tang let me go, I was still talking to Chen" on hearing that Jun Tang felt like hitting his heads on a nearby shelve , he didn't like Yuer addressing another man so casually, he was going crazy internally, he needed to teach her a lesson but what would that lesson be.

While he was searching his brain on how to teach his Yuer a lesson, Jiang on the other hand was struggling to break free with Zero success rate.

Meanwhile Attendant Chen whose eyes had been closed after been glared at by Jun Tang finally opened his bloodshot eyes while panting for breathe, unfathomable fear could be seen in his blank eyes, the kind of fear that shook the soul.

When Jun Tang had spoke out of term according to Chen and he looked at him disapprovingly even if he knew it wasn't his place, he didn't expect that when their eyes met briefly he would feel pain in his eyes like it was burning, this pain travelled from his eyes socket to his very soul, In that moment he screamed, fell to the ground and tumbled all over while trying to put off the non existent fire burning his eyes and causing unimaginable pain to his soul but nothing he did could soothe the pain.

He struggled and called for help from the people passing him by but to Chen's surprise no one could see or hear his screams or call for help, it was like he existed in a plane different from them, they all went on with their activities without noticing him at all.

Chen tried to recall what led to his current predicament but he couldn't even recall why he was in his present situation.

He felt like a billion needles were simultaneously poking at his eyes and every single inner organ in his body for centuries, it was excruciatingly painful and he desperately wished for death so that he could be free from such torment, it was at that point that his shut eyes snapped open and his breathing were disorderly.

Chen looked at the man who dragged the struggling young mistress with a fear like non other, he couldn't believe that what he experienced was but for a moment in real time.

Jun Tang knew that he was been stared at by Chen but he didn't pay attention to it neither was he feeling remorseful for what he had done to Chen instead he felt really pleased "Serves you right, who told you to desire to convet what's mine, you should be glad I did only this much" Jun Tang harrumph inwardly.

Jiang didn't know what was going on inside Jun Tang head if not his present expression would truly be one of astonishment.

The technique Jun Tang used was called royal fire illusions and was very commonly used among beginner's fire elementals because it was easy to comprehend but no one in all of Tang Qin Shang was able to use the technique like Jun Tang did with Chen.

The royal fire illusions was created by one of the dynasty's royal family member millions of years ago.

When the technique was casted it was simply an illusional technique that causes a person to think he is in a different dimension, In that dimension all his powers are useless also he is at the mercy of the person who cast the technique.