69- Ravishing His Love Part 1

SEASON GREETINGS DEAR READERS, HAPPY XMAS.  

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME THIS YEAR BY READING MY STORY, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

I HOPE THAT WHATEVER MY READERS WISH TO ACHIEVE IN THEIR LIVES SHALL COME TO PASS.

I APPRECIATE AND ADORE YOU ALL.

ALSO FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 78 THERE.

To get the full chapter 70-78 all you have to do is to click o the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, i will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely FREE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until i eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

WARNING *** MILDLY MATURED CONTENT AHEAD, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK (I am not good with this stuff but I tried my best...)

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

The emperor made Jiang face his burning lustful love filled gaze, not a second more he landed a hot aggressive kiss on Jiang's lips, Jiang's brain short-circuited, his body froze, soon his back was pressed against the soft ground around the ascension pond region and his hands were held in place on either side of his head "This can't be freaking happening, this empress elect is certainly hallucinating" Jiang whose lips where briefly freed panted out those words in confusion.

####

Jiang would have pushed the emperor away after realizing that he was about to be eaten whole but then he inhaled a sweet scent coming from the emperor body, one that made him crave to keep breathing it in, he shut his eyes and inhaled deeply, suddenly he felt the cold lips of the emperor drop feathering kisses on his neck, eyes, ears, lips, Jiang loved the feeling of the emperor's lips on his naked skin, his breath became irregular and heavy, his body hot and needy.

Jiang's opened his teary dazed eyes and before him was the emperor who he secretly admired, fears and envied, the emperor in his eyes have always been dazzling but now he thinks the emperor shines even more brightly and Is unquestionably more exceptional than anyone could even imagine, the close proximity of their face made Jiang almost unable to breathe, his sharp eyes, pointed nose, red lips, well- sculpted jaw and porcelain white skin where merely the icing of the cake about the emperor features, he was so good looking that it was even impossible to describe it.

The emperor currently wore a golden crown around his head with a black and gold colored high- quality robe covering his body, the under of the robe were now soaked by the pond water in which he stood, Jiang wondered what was underneath those robes, Jiang's eye's sparkled like they were on fire, and just like that, as if he had been possessed by some evil spirit and given a boost in strength, Jiang shook his hands free from the emperor grip and moved it towards the emperor's direction, then he began to undo the emperor's outer robes with so much speed, ferocity, and desperation.

Jiang slides the robes down from both sides of the emperor's shoulder to his chest, the emperor was more impatience than Jiang since with a wave of his fingers all his clothes immediately faded into thin air.

They both felt like they were on fire as their skin made contact and the emperor's already huge crotch touched Jiang's thighs, he was still leaning towards Jiang from in between his thighs so their present position was very erotic if anyone were to be looking they did immediately get turned on too.