49- Leaving The Manor

Please vote and Add to your list if you haven't yet, Also leave a COMMENT. THANKS

EDITED BY queenLysh

RECAP

"Never again! I won't break the promise I made to you mother but I won't let myself be treated in such a manner without a fight. I won't trust so easily mother, never again!" Jiang once bright eyes seem to have lost its shine. His eyes held so much despair and rage that churned within his soul. He couldn't hate them, the people who made his life a purgatory to live but he could be angry at them.

####

At that moment Jiang didn't even realize what his eyes looked like. Within them was a spiraling and a mixture of black and white could be seen spinning around. It looked so weird yet gave off a mysterious feeling.

Even if it was for just a second, Jiang had touched on the first stage of the space and time technique "Spiraling Raging Illusions".

He knew what had just happen but he didn't know how it happened. Previously he had read everything about that technique and couldn't seem to understand a word of what was said in the cultivation technique manual but out of the blue he touched on the first stage? He was confused about how that happened.

This technique had up to four stages and each stage was more difficult to master than the former and frankly speaking, all Jiang presently knew about the technique was that it could give him a domain of his own and in that space he could make himself invisible, disappear and appear but the technique seem to hold much more secrets.

While Jiang was pondering how to deal with his inability to properly comprehensive this super difficult technique a familiar voice rang in his ears. "You finally managed to comprehend a bit of the space and time element, it's good to finally be able to stretch outside and breathe in fresh air."

A teenage looking girl with a childlike voice suddenly appeared before Jiang. Bit by bit, her body that became visible; her head, then her arms and so forth.

If Jiang had been his former self he would have screamed and probably taken off to the hill but after his experience with Jun Tang.... he was wrung dry. He felt like he had been to heel and back and such a small event couldn't get an emotional rise out of him, it was like the switch of indifference was turned on.

When the girl's body fully settled into a concrete form before Jiang, he was stunned. She was really a beauty, more beautiful than any girl his age he had ever seen, not that he had seen a lot of girls his age though. Her eyes were big and bright and were brown in color, she had long black hair with a fringe in the front, her wide sleeve robes were a bright yellow with a mixture of pink in it and he couldn't even properly describe flamboyance of the robe looked and how well it fit her slender frame.

The morning sun was shining down on her face, making her look like a god from mount Olympus who had just descended into a mortal realm. Funny enough, the girl didn't seem to like the sun too much since an umbrella magically appeared in her hand which she then opened to block out some of the morning sun. It was comical to Jiang because her umbrella was just as flamboyant as everything else on her.

Her attire and umbrella was comprised of beautiful flowers of different colors and herbs which Jiang noted because overall her ensemble gave off a medicinal aura. In short, the whole girl's aura was medicinal and Jiang wondered how rich she was to be able to just throw good herbs around like that.

"Who are you? You sound familiar?" Jiang asked the girl. An annoying voice in Jiang's mind whispered that although the girl was beautiful, she couldn't hold a candle to the handsome, attractive emperor or even Jun Tang and his mask. Jiang didn't realize where his mind had just wondered to, or the fact that he just made a comparison about attractiveness between a man and a woman and the man came top on his list. In terms of his sexual preference Jiang was still very much lost.