73- Let Zhen Reward You

THANKS FOR READING.

PLEASE VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME IF YOU AREN'T DOING SO ALREADY

To get the full chapter 74-83 all you have to do is to click o the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 83 THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

Jiang had once promised his father, General Lei that he did take the fall if such a situation arises, where his identity was found out and will result in the annihilation of nine innocent generations of the general's family. Jiang was a person who took promises seriously moreover he had a decision to not be a sacrificial lamb for the General's manor going forward, he hopes that with this all Karma he has with them will be completely severed and if he was to die and reincarnate let them be complete strangers in their next life.

Chapter 73- Let Zhen Reward You

Jiang didn't understand that the main reason the emperor was so angry wasn't necessarily related to his own matters, his matter was secondary, The emperor was this way mainly because Jiang's so-called family made him sad, It must have taken Jiang a lot to finally realize that he will never be accepted as part of their family, it was a huge deal for him to decide to cut ties with them, however once he had done this he won't change his mind and when next they met he will make them know this too, that they no more have any relationship with each other whatsoever.

Emperor Qin Jie Huang sighed deeply, he could read Jiang's thoughts so he understood him more than Jiang could comprehend "Even if I don't punish the General's family for the crime of deceiving the emperor, what about their other crimes? You must have heard how he contributed to the death of my parents, it was he who brought that enchantress into the palace although I now know he was working based on someone's command, nevertheless, he has his faults"

Jiang was surprised about hearing this bit of added information, he knew what the rumors said, his father had brought an enchantress elemental to seduce the former emperor so that he could have control over the palace, this enchantress was the root cause of the former empress and eventually emperor's death, some people assumed that the former emperor left the palace after breaking the spell the enchantress had on him however emperor Qin Jie Huang was more clear on what happened to his imperial father and mother.

"Jiang I can promise not to go after them for this crime after all you are also involved but more importantly because you asked, notwithstanding when Zhen find out what Zhen needs to, the scores that need to be settled between the General and Zhen, you can't get involved in it" Emperor Qin Jie Huang seriously said.

Jiang had no problem with this, ultimately what he promised had been fulfilled any other matter the General had with the emperor was no more his business "I understand your majesty, this humble servant thanks his majesty for his grace and kindness, may his majesty continue to prosper and remain of good health"