80- Big Pervert ( Please Read 81-94>>)

To get the full chapter 81-94 all you have to do is to click to the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 94 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

PLEASE VOTE AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY

RECAP

"Don't be envious of Zhen, don't worry one day you will meet your destined one too" After a little coercing the emperor then seriously said " Now stop delaying and do as ordered" Bai Kang rolled his dragon eyes but still did as was told.

80- Big Pervert

The reason why the emperor was able to reach this battlefield filled with traitors at such a short time was precisely because he made Bai Kang change into his true form and speed them both there, Bai Kang when turned to this form was as fast as the speed of light and this couldn't even be considered as his fastest speed yet,the dragon race was the most mysterious mystic beast race and Bai Kang in this race was still considered young, as he grows his speed will grow with him as well.

As a matter of fact it was said that not more than six dragons existed in this world and that the young dragon Bai Kang that the emperor obtained as one of his rewards for passing the test set by the royal ancients for him to become a true emperor was the most talented among his race, the emperor remembered the first time he met Bai Kang, at that time Bai Kang was still encased in his dragon egg that was as big as a huge rock but that story is one for another day, the emperor didn't have time to reminisces about the past.

Presently the emperor was travelling back to the palace, his mind was preoccupied with what he had just experienced at that battlefield, he might have acted calm and unaffected, even indifferent when talking to those traitors but in reality he was nothing but, his present state of mind was all because of those artifacts that those traitors were given by that mysterious man.

The emperor had seized every single artifact made by that mysterious person because they were dangerous and did indeed have a bit of effect on him when initially used by the combined attack of the traitors, also there was the fact that the person who brought such strange artifact had disappeared without a trace after the emperor and Bai Kang arrived at the battle field, this made the emperor worry, he was certain that the mysterious person had some connection with the enchantress who deceived and used his father all those years ago, if only he had met that mysterious person, he certainly won't have let them run off.

While the emperor was busy journeying back to the palace Jiang had successfully opened the trousseau looking chest which was labeled on the top with the title 'Forever', Jiang was curious about what was inside so he had chosen to open this one first and as he did he saw that the chest was filled with very beautiful rose flowers, this flowers looked like they were of the same type but they were different in some ways, as Jiang picked up a certain eye catching bundle of flower, a vase began to form at the tip of it, by passing and pushing away Jiang's hand that held onto the bundle of flower so that the vase can freely form.