88- Eastern Palace Treasury ( New Chap 104,105>>)

To get the full chapter 89-105 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 104 and 105 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan, THANKS.

RECAP

"Well, we are going to pay a visit to the Eastern Palace Treasury" Jiang said as he climbed down from his bed and began walking out of his bedchambers, Jiang didn't have to look back for him to know that Han Sheng was excited about this outing after all although the eastern palace treasury was a place built for the servants of the imperial palace, not every one of the court maids or eunuchs could visit there especially if they had no business with the place.

88- Eastern Palace Treasury

Jiang didn't really need to sell those pills to get spirit mana stones for his cultivation as he had earlier intended when making them since he had enough spirit mana stones to last him a lifetime all thanks to the emperor generosity with the boxes of spirit mana stones gifted to him, even without those boxes filled with spirit mana stones there were also very expensive gifts in some of the boxes that if Jiang was to sell one he did make a fortune out of it, however, since Jiang had already made those pills and doesn't need them for his own cultivation he might as well sell them to those who do need them, he did certainly get rid of the pills at the eastern palace treasury as planned.

After, walking towards a certain direction in the imperial palace that Fang Mu had initially taken Jiang to, he and Han Sheng could finally see the big building of the eastern palace treasury, a place that was kind of a refuge for the palace maids, eunuchs since it was extremely hard for anyone with high status to visit here when they could just go to the no difference pavilion, although there are still those palace maids and eunuchs who don't come here, not necessarily because they are forbidden but mostly because they don't wish to do business here.

Jiang has always thought of the imperial palace as a city of its own because it just wasn't like any normal living palace he had ever heard or read of, they were so many places in the imperial palace that Jiang haven't been to yet due to how large the place was there were even fashion houses that made the emperor's robes and those which made the servants robes for a small fee of course, Jiang had made plans to visit those places some time.

"How are we going to get inside that place big brother, look at the queue, also I think they are using a special pass" Han Sheng said in a complaining tone as he pointed to the long queue filled with neatly dressed court ladies and palace eunuchs, also he noticed that today seems to be a big day for eastern palace treasury because even some Tang Qin Shang average living people that didn't belong to the palace but were obviously permitted to enter the imperial palace on this day was also part of the queue.

"Have you forgotten who I am, I don't think we should have any problems entering the eastern palace treasury with my identity alone, besides I think it will be better if we pass through that other door" Jiang indicated to a door where fewer people were going through it, it seems like they were very special guests.