65- Land Of Ascension

A/N: THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

ALSO TO THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 72 THERE.

To get the full chapter 66-72 all you have to do is to click o the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, i will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely FREE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until i eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE ( ko-fi.com/ilynachan ) THANKS.

RECAP

"How can someone live in a place like this? I shouldn't have trusted that Fang Mu, both friends are definitely out to murder me" Jiang concluded.

CHAPTER 65- Land Of Ascension

Jiang didn't know where he should start from in locating what he came here to seek, also he couldn't go back either since the door had mysteriously disappeared.

It was then Jiang remembered that Fang Mu had said something when he handed over the medallion to him, Jiang quickly brought out the medallion, cut his finger and then let his blood soak into it, he then inserted a bit of his mana as well, once this was done the whole scenario in the Huang palace began to change from the horror movie he had earlier sighted to a place fit for an immortal, it was all sparkly and grand.

Jiang didn't have time to take in the beauty of the inside of the palace before the medallion on his palms vibrated and expanded in size, then the words spirit ascension pond written in shining golden letters with an arrow indicating a certain path appeared at the center of the medallion while floating in the air, it looked beautiful and mystical and Jiang even attempted to grab the floating letters but failed miserably, he lightly giggled at his stupidity.

Jiang walked toward a narrow dark pathway from inside Huang manor, he turned left as indicated by the medallion, he walked some more and then he arrived at area which had something like a transparent door made of water, above that door was a signboard and written on it were the words "Land Of Ascension" underneath these words were another set of words written in smaller letters "Garden Of Fire, Ascension Pond and Flames Of Nirvana", Jiang didn't understand what all those words meant and he couldn't be bothered about it, he immediately stepped through the transparent door without hesitation and then appeared at the other end which looked like an outdoor recreational environment, the sudden brightness that hit his eyes made him flash them shut in that instance, he gradually let his eyes to flutter open and gradually adapt to the light, At the entrance where Jiang still stood there was a pathway but on either side of this pathway were a lot of fire elemental trees, herbs and flowers, everything there was essential for fire elementals, there was even the dragon herb which was said to have gone extinct, the dragon herb was one of the most important and rarest ingredients used in making fire longevity pill, this pill had the ability to extend a fire elementals life by a thousand years and this was very precious but since the dragon herb went extinct this pill is rarely seen, who would have thought that there will be a place full of such herbs.

Jiang was very knowledgeable about herds since he acquired the golden space and seeing so many extinct herbs made his eyes shine with momentary greed.

Jiang signed deeply after seeing all those fire element herbs and trees that produced precious fruits useful to fire elementals, they were some fruits and herbs that he couldn't even identify, as Jiang walked through the pathway leading to the center, the area full with the fire element properties emitted heat but it wasn't the violent kind of heat but the soothing kind, Jiang had this weird feeling when he walked through the pathway that the trees beside him where somewhat alive.