66- Insidious Scheme Part 1

THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE, ADD TO YOUR READING LIST, LEAVE A COMMENT AND SHARE.

ALSO FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 73-75 THERE.

To get the full chapter 67-75 all you have to do is to click o the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, i will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely FREE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until i eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

Jiang had no choice but to swim back up, remove ice jewel and put it away, he was required to be like a newborn when cultivation using the technique "Submerge" and newborns don't wear artifacts that is why ice jewel hindered his cultivation earlier "No one is here anyway, no one can see me or hurt me" he repeated this in his head over and over again, Jiang put on a determined look, his eyes sparkled then he shut it and continued cultivating as directed by the tablet, he would not come out of the ascension pond until he achieves power.

The power he wants to rule over his destiny.

66- Insidious Scheme Part 1

Are you really going to the northern plains on your own?" Fang Mu questioned his friend for what seemed like a hundred times.

" I can handle that situation for you, that is why you have subordinates like us ready to do your bidding" Fang Mu continued to try and persuade the emperor into changing his mind although he already knew what the outcome of this discussion will be.

"I know you can handle that little problem for me but Zhen thinks it's time Zhen reminds those insects about Zhen might, this way when others dare to cause problems they will have to think twice" Emperor Qin Jie Huang smiled beautifully while saying such dominating and arrogant words, his iris sparkled life fire, his red seductive lips curled up to form a mesmerizing smirk, and his red long hair cascaded over his shoulders as he lay lazily on a small bed made of materials no mortal could afford, the material covering the bed was from the skin of a nine tailed white mystic fox, it was fluffy and very soft.

Also, the bed was situated at a corner of the study room, it was placed there by orders from the emperor for times like this when he wanted to relax a bit, he appeared even more enchanting than any enchantress elemental could ever hope to appear, even Fang Mu couldn't help feeling a tad bit jealous of his friend looks, it really was a crime to appear this good looking.

"As for the other matter, the soldiers I stationed there still haven't noticed any changes" Fang Mu knew his friend will not relent on what he had decided on so he chose to discuss about another very important matter.

"Hmm" that was the only reply the emperor gave as he stood up from the bed in his usual lazy manner.

"Are you certain you saw what you said you did all those years ago at the forgotten dessert, you were only five, combine that with the fact that you were completely dehydrated due to such a harsh training, you might have seen wrongly"

"Zhen know what Zhen saw and Zhen is certain of it, keep looking into it Fang Mu, I believe that there is no array you can't make or break and if it's an array they are using to hide themselves then Zhen believes you will find it" the emperor said as he walked towards Fang Mu and patted his shoulders encouragingly.