97- Déjà vu ( Read More 98-118)

A/N: This chapter have not been edited.

Dear Awesome Readers,

PLEASE CONSIDER BECOMING MY PATRON/ SUPPORTING ME WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN ON PATREON, I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.

Here is my Patreon link👇👇👇 https://www.patreon.com/iLyna_chAn,  Or check my profile about page.

To read ahead of others on Wattpad, which is another form of SUPPORT, check out this link for chapter 98-118

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_iLyna_chAn

All you have to do is to click on the link, its on MY PROFILE too, and then download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly, and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to the play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP ALREADY , HEAD OVER DARLINGS, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 118 OVER THERE NOW.

THANKS FOR READING

RECAP

Once Jiang arrived before her, raised his hammer and was about to strike, the princess words made his actions freeze, Yang Liu uncharacteristically said “I give up”.

Chapter 97- Déjà vu

Jiang was so confused and in disbelief when he asked “What? ” he needed more confirmation that he heard those words right because princess Yang Liu currently didn’t look like someone that had no more fight left in her.

Apart from the fact that her dress was tattered and bloody, all her wounds had pretty much healed.

“You win” she spoke once more and then walked over to the edge of the stage, waited for the protective array to be brought down and then she continued to silently walk off with the servants she came with scurrying behind her like they were walking on pins and needles, one of her servant brought with her a coat which made princess Yang Liu to stop moving, she then allowed her servant to placed the coat over her shoulders before they continued leaving the martial ground premises.

At this time Jiang still held the hammer he had created from his technique piercing tornado dance to use against princess Yang Liu high above Jiang’s head, he was in a bit of a daze for a while due to what the princess had said, however, Jiang eventually came to his senses and slowly dispensed and let the hammer turn back to natural air.

Just as Jiang was initially in a daze and stunned silent, so was the case of the citizens of Tang Qin Shang dynasty that watched the battle, they stared at their screens as if they were waiting for something else to happen, like they expected princess Yang Liu to come back on stage and say she was joking and then the battle could begin again, however, they were sorely disappointed as like always after a winner is been determined, the screen zooms in on Jiang’s face and declares him winner while displaying his stats like it's done in games.

Meanwhile Jiang seemed to have thought about what happened and why princess Yang Liu had given up the battle, once this information dawned on him a little smirked played on his lips behind the veil he always wore, it was like heavens disapproved of such a beautiful expression and face to continuously be hidden behind a veil because at that moment a strong wind blew and ice jewel which was always static on Jiang’s face and never moved even when he fought seriously in battles chose this moment to slightly move with the current of the wind that blew, Jiang had quickly used his hands to hold down ice Jewel but for just that mere second that the lower area of his face was exposed it caused a bit of a sensation, the audience in the imperial martial ground as well as all those presently watching their display screens felt air literary leave their lungs as they compared Jiang's pink, small, tender looking lips that was curled upwards forming a smirk with his gorgeous eyes that also seemed to have a flash of pink in it from time to time, they were all just so sad that they couldn't view the full face nor look a bit longer at that exposed skin of Jiang's.