86- Hello Cherry Pie (Read 87-102>>>)

To get the full chapter 87-102 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 102 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

RECAP

It's a good thing that the emperor's guest is someone who knows better than to go talking about such things; also he was super good at acting invisible when necessary.

86- Hello Cherry Pie

Tang Qin Shang was once again back to its usual calm atmosphere and its citizens went back to their daily lives.

Meanwhile back at the fairy tale phoenix palace Jiang was standing in the midst of its destruction, In anger Jiang raised his right foot and pressed down on Wang Wei groin area, Wang Wei screamed and trashed in pain but Jiang didn't stop, he acted like his ears had been blocked, Wang Wei's only savior was the arrival of Jiang's palace servants, Han Sheng as well as his pack of followers.

Jiang with a bit of nonchalance slowly removed his foot after seeing the shocked expressions on his servant's faces, they never thought Jiang will be the type to do something like this, something so cruel and vicious, what if Wang Wei lost function down there and never conceived a child with a woman or man, Jiang's actions was such an unnatural occurrence since they have always seen Jiang as someone that is tolerant and nice, even when they made a mistake he never lost his calm but seeing him they could clearly note that he was enraged and it didn't look like it was because of matters relating to the battle he had just had.

Jiang for the first time stared sternly at his servants and ordered "Drag this thing out of my sight, preferably out of the imperial palace"

Han Sheng as his senior eunuch pointed at about four strong male servants to do the job, before he went over to Jiang he saw as Wang Wei somehow used some woods around his to form something like an armor so that when they dragged him his skin won't suffer much, Jiang didn't want to deal with him anymore and so turned a blind eye to this.

"Are you okay esteem empress elect, should this humble servant request for the imperial physician" Han Sheng said as he looked worriedly as Jiang, he knew Jiang won the battle but it was still possible that he might have gotten some injuries that were hidden behind his robes.

"I am fine Han Sheng" Jiang finally smiled as he ruffled Han Sheng hair "But the fairy tale phoenix palace isn't fine at all" for a split second there Han Sheng could swear that he saw the just dissipated rage from Jiang's eyes appear once more and then he stared at Wang Wei been dragged like he wanted to get him back lying before him so that he could crush Wang Wei's skull.

"When you were fighting with that young master Wang Wei and we all left the fairy tale phoenix palace to watch outside, I heard some of the servant that where present when he arrived outside say that when young master Wang Wei found out that the fairytale palace was where you lived, he was pretty jealous and swore to destroy it, he said you didn't deserve such a grand treatment and should be made to live in the servants quarters" Han Sheng commented