70- Ravishing His Love Part 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR READERS.

THANKS FOR READING.

18+ CHAPTER.... GAY ACTION AHEAD.... PATAPATAPATA AHEAD... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

WARNING *** MATURED CONTENT AHEAD, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK (I am not good with this stuff but I tried my best...)  

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

The emperor had never felt this much fire in his body before, a heat he had no control over, one that dove his crazy and filled with a desperate need. A need he sorts to fulfill.

CHAPTER 70- RAVISHING HIS LOVE PART 2

By now both the emperor and Jiang's member stood at attention, Jiang felt itchy and even more uncomfortable, his legs still wrapped around the emperor's waist tighten more thereby leading to both individuals moaning lustfully as their member practically squeezed each other, Jiang trembled tremendously as the emperor kissed his earlobes and traced kisses down to his neck , then he went back to capture Jiang's lips which he had to pry open since his teeth were clammed up as a result of so much stimulation, after forcing his way into Jiang's mouth, he tangled his and Jiang's tongue together, their tongues pushed against each other, each one battling for supremacy, the electrifying sensation cruising through Jiang's body was heaven defiling and he couldn't help let out a loud levy moan.

Neither of them could stand such intense painful level of pleasure, it was both their first time so feeling such passion was enough to make them go mad, they couldn't control themselves but that didn't mean they didn't understand the emotions they were presently feelings.

The curse poison was really something, it made one feel clear headed while having lost control, you couldn't stop yourself from loving or passionately making love with the person with you, if the person with the emperor now was Liang Na and he was under the total control of the curse poison as he was now then the person he will be passionately kissing will be her and not Jiang, that was how it worked.

Emperor Qin Jie Huang on instinct carried Jiang from the bank of the ascension pond, There sweaty wet dripping bodies were stuck together while they were kissing passionately Jiang never once freed his legs from the emperor's waist, he was similar to a dependent baby who never wants to let go of his mother's breast.

The emperor stepped on something in the ascension pond and immediately an array that was hidden within initiated thereby taking Jiang and the emperor to a special section in the ascension pond, this section was most likely owned by the emperor, his very own personalized ascension pond area which was very different from Jiang's , it was like a huge room, which had a bed, tables, and chairs, the only difference was that it was covered with a body of the special pond water which could be breathed in and they could freely move in it as if there was no water there at all, it was really a strange sight.

The emperor wasted no time and immediately placed Jiang on the bed, his slender finger slightly and mischievously brushed against Jiang's peeked red right side nipple and then fondled it with his fingertips a few times while at the same time sticking his tongue out and licking the other nipple, sometimes he did lightly bite it, then suck it deeply, then lightly brush at it with his tongue lewdly until Jiang's nipples became all swollen, he kept teasing Jiang this way while working magic on his other pink nipples with his fingers too.

These actions by the emperor made Jiang gasp for breath, he was like a dying boy that was deprived of oxygen, this sudden stimulation resulted in Jiang grabbing the emperor silky red hair and forcing him to look at himself as he smacked their lips together, at this moment this was the person he wanted most and loved exceedingly so he wanted the emperor as much as the emperor wanted him, their lips went on another battle royal until neither could breathe properly.