81- A Global Announcement That Shocked the Whole World(Please Read 82-95)

To get the full chapter 82-95 all you have to do is to click to the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 95 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapter here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

Meanwhile Jiang used the back of his left hand to wipe off the saliva that dripped down from his lips earlier then he mouthed the following words seriously 'Can I erase that big pervert existence off the face of this empire, how can someone so inglorious be left to keep existing?".

81- A Global Announcement That Shocked the Whole World

Jiang wanted to keep checking the rest of the emperor's gifts but he was a bit traumatized from his earlier experience, he kept thinking he will be seeing more of those shameless gifts if he kept looking.

After biting his fingers, pacing about in the limited space in his bedchamber and thinking for a while, curiosity got the better of him, Jiang walked up to another of such gift boxes and opened it, Jiang didn't know that he was holding his breath until he saw what was inside, he thanked his stars that it wasn't another gift box filled with shameless kinky perverted items but instead the gift box was actually filled with something he have been hoping to get for a while now.

Inside this particular gift box was high quality spirit mana stones, the same item he was hoping to get if he went to auction the medicinal pills he had concocted a while back, In fact if Jiang auction those pills he might not have been given such high quality spirit mana stones, Jiang was excited about this particular gift because he really needed it at this point for his cultivation.

Although previously Jiang had wanted to use the spirit mana stones to increase his cultivation base he didn't think that was such a good idea now, he had increase his cultivation too quickly and now needs most to stabilize it as well work on his cultivation techniques, he didn't have much time before he had to face his next opponent so he had to make the most of the time he had presently, moreover, If he uses this spirit mana stones to try and increase his cultivation base it might not even work and if it worked his cultivation base will be so unstable that he might not necessarily be able to defeat his opponent with it, though Jiang had this strange feeling that at the moment he won't be having a speedy cultivation process anymore and that now his cultivation will be step by step.

Jiang checked some more boxes and found more of such spirit mana stones as gifts, he suddenly felt the emperor wasn't so shameless after all, since he could think of such a reasonable gift especially at a time Jiang needed it most. The emperor will certainly have been proud of himself, if he knew that his cute wifey was praising him this much.

Jiang had the guards outside take the rest of the gift boxes without spirit mana stones to the storage room in the fairytale palace then he sat in a meditative position, he took two high quality spirit mana stones and held it on both his hands then he started absorbing the energy to use for his cultivation, Jiang was compressing the air as well as space and time element mana that had mixed together in both halves of his core as he took in the energy from the spirit mana stones in other to stabilize his cultivation.