53- The Battle-What The Hell Just Happen?

A/N: THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

ALSO TO THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 56 AND 57 OVER THERE NOW.

To get the full chapter 54-57 all you have to do is click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, i will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely FREE.

You can also click on where It is written "EXTERNAL LINK" at the end of this chapter but not all phones can see this for some reason.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until i eventually post the chapter here.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

Although Jiang's flashback may seem to have taken a lot of time but in reality it didn't, Wang Xiu who was now totally angered by Jiang didn't want to waste any more words on him "After today I will become the empress elect and I will take pleasure in taking away that title from you Lei Yue" She had a smug smile playing on her lips as she began to chant " I call on the heavens, I call on the element air, the almighty element that gives breath to all living things..."

####

Meanwhile while Wang Xiu was still chanting and trying to form her most powerful technique to crush Jiang in one move, Jiang who didn't need to chant just had to move his mouth silently as if he was chanting something and then his technique piercing tornado dance that seem to become more developed every time he uses it swiftly started forming and taking shape, this time Jiang formed a huge hammer and then threw it at Wang Xiu, it happened so fast that before Wang could sense that danger was approaching the hammer had already slammed on her chest and got her flying out of the flight artifact she was on and due to the pressure from the hammer she crashed violently on a succession of numerous trees that were on her path before finally steading herself at landing on one knee with her hands on the other after hitting one last tree.

Her hair was disheveled and she looked towards the fast approaching Jiang with shock in her eyes as she coughed up a mouthful of blood.

"What the hell just happened, how did you trash do that, this young mistress is clearly more powerful than you" Wang Xiu could not seem to understand how Jiang could even land a hit on her, she was at the disciples realm and had even recently made a breakthrough from the fifth rank of the disciple's realm to the sixth rank, while she was busy thinking about useless things Jiang was upon her again swinging in hammer, she wanted to chant the spell for a defense technique but before she could even start speaking the hammer was upon her again going at her chest, Wang Xiu was quick enough to move sideways thereby making the hammer land on her shoulder instead of her chest that was Jiang's intended target.

Outside on all the screens displaying this battle the crowd was in an out roar, they couldn't believe that Jiang was having the upper hand in this fight because on the screen both challenger's cultivation realms where clearly been displayed, Jiang was just at the first rank of the spirit disciples' realm while Wang Xiu was at the sixth rank of the disciples.

They are both levels apart and on a normal basis Wang Xiu should be trashing the hell out of Jiang without putting much effort.

Bets had long been put down by almost everyone in all of Tang Qin Shang even the poor as well as mortals had a special betting system for them and they were all certain that Wang Xiu will win so when they saw their beautiful Wang Xiu been hit up and down with that hammer they all mourned silently, none of them wanted Jiang to win, it will cost them a lot.

"This isn't right, that empress elect Lei Yue must be cheating" One of the villagers in Flames village shouted angrily and the rest watching the screen above nodded in unison

"That isn't the case, empress elect is just faster at chanting spells, see how fast she is, she doesn't even give young mistress Wang Xiu the chance to chant any spells at all" a smart small village girl said, her eyes were shinning as she watched the pair on the screen go at each other "I Want to be like empress elect Lei Yue in the future, she is so cool" her fascinated eyes were almost infectious but no one agree with her views at all.

"Wang Xiu what are you doing by just letting yourself get beat up like that, what is the world turning into? I better not lose so much spirit mana stones because of your lazy ass gad dam it" the father of Wang Xiu, the master of the Wang manor now seated on a chair in a hall in the Wang manor angrily shouted, veins were popping out of his head and tightly held arms.

Spirit mana stones was the currency used in Tang Qin Shang, it could be used to purchase pills, artifacts, beasts and also even used in cultivating to replenish depleted mana in the body at a critical time so spirit mana stones were very important to Wang Wang who was the head of this merchant clan.

What furthered angered him was how this embarrassing situation right now was been viewed in the same hall by the whole of wang descendants who were currently watching this one man show with squeezed eyebrows and had the same thoughts as the middle-aged man Wang Wang seated above them.

Wang Xiu had bragged in the clan that she was definitely going to win and even told them that this was a chance for them to make easy spirit mana stones so they should go and bet and frankly speaking they though so too and almost betted all their life savings in other to make it big but now what's this situation.

This empress elect competition was different from the previous once since the empress elect that comes on top in this competition had a huge chance of been chosen in the other stage of the competition as the true empress of Tang Qin Shang just like the emperor who is the true emperor so even if ants could bet they would.

Meanwhile Jiang was busy having the time of his life, he didn't know that getting back at a bully could feel this good, also at the moment he couldn't help but feel that him been able to do this is because of this technique his master Jun Tang gave to him.

Jun Tang had once told him that this technique will make it possible for him to contend with opponents a level stronger than him but he didn't think what Jun Tang meant then was a whole realm above his own.

Jiang had thought that since he was at the first rank of the spirit magus realm then the piercing tornado dance will let him contend with someone at the second rank of the spirit disciples' realm but that wasn't the case at all.

Presently he was tossing Wang Xiu up and down with his hammer, he will hit her with the hammer and make her fly upwards then he will activate the movement technique of the piercing tornado dance by just chanting "Movement" and then the hammer will dispense and converge as a small tornado under his two feet's and then Jiang will speed off to meet up with Wang Xiu in the air, form the hammer yet again and then mash her body downwards.

Jiang had realized that his speed is much faster when he forms small spinning tornados under his feet made by condense air from the piercing tornado dance technique than just been in the middle of the tornado and then moving with it as a result Jiang chose to use this as his piercing tornado dance movement technique and as a matter of fact this was how it should have been from the beginning just that Jiang didn't understand the technique well enough previously.

"You cheat, you must be using some kind of power enhancing pill, that's not allowed" Before she could continue speaking her body was mashed upwards again.

"Whenever I see you or your brother it seems like the both of you become more stupid with every passing minute, how is using such a pill called cheating, there is no rule against using such methods but just so you know I never took such pill" the proud look in Jiang's eyes, like doing such a thing was beneath him made the viewers watching this scene somewhat believe in his words and see him in a different light, Jiang's didn't know then that his fan base had begun to grow.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, SEE YOU NEXT WEEK AND IF YOU CAN SUPPORT ME BY READING MY OTHER CHAPTERS OVER AT THE OTHER APP BEFORE I UPDATE HERE, I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS.