89- Crashing the Party( New Chap 106>>)

To get the full chapter 90-106 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 106 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan, THANKS.

RECAP

However, on hearing the earlier part of the attendant’s statement and apart from Han Sheng been negligent in his information gathering ability there was a tiny area in Jiang’s heart that thought this might have happen because he was been looked down on, not that this will matter on a regular basic but Jiang couldn’t helped feeling slighted when he thought about this since he believed he was been seen as someone undeserving to be the emperor’s future partner, this was what Jiang hated the most and this realization about how much he wanted to stand on equal footing with the emperor and even stand by his side forever shocked Jiang to no end.

89- Crashing the Party

Jiang didn’t wish to dwell so much on that thought, he had things he needed to be taken care of right now.

“I will like to auction these pills during this event so can you still include it in the list of items to be auctioned today” Jiang said and then turned to Han Sheng seating beside him “bring out the pills and hand it over to him” and this Han Sheng did and handed the pills over to the attendant.

The attendants eyes grew excited when he saw the pills“These are the well sorted after bone marrow washing pill and enhancement pill” the attendant said as he opened the bottle containing the pills, the medicinal aroma of the pills instantly covered the small auction private room which made the attendant’s eyes grow even more wild in surprise because of how thick the aroma was “These pills must be medium grade quality but I will still have to bring over the measuring device to check it” the attendant exclaimed in excitement like the auction house had just hit a jackpot, the reason for this odd behavior was simply because the auction house only had low grade quality of these two pills with seventy or so percent purity been auctioned which made the effect of the pill low but even at that, these pills was still a highly sort after product by the maids and eunuchs of the palace, they practically went crazy whenever these two pills were available for sale at the eastern palace treasury because it did be hard for them to get them out there, also these two pills were somewhat rare especially the enhancement pill that could make a person make a significant leap in rank during cultivation at a critical moment or if lucky the leap might just be in realm.

Most alchemist with such good quality pills usually offered their product to the no difference pavilion because there they will be paid more handsomely, so seeing a medium grade pill even if it had ten percent purity was really a big deal for the eastern treasury palace.

“As much as this humble servant will like to auction these pills here I must inform the esteemed empress elect of the fact that the no difference pavilion will definitely pay more for such good quality medium grade pills, so I will like to advice that these pills be offered there” the attendant determinedly said but his hands held on to the pill bottle like he didn’t want to ever let go of it.