85-The Second Competitor (New Chap 86-101>>)

To get the full chapter 86-101 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 100 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan , THANKS.

RECAP

After arresting those people the emperor felt slightly better, although the person he mostly wanted to arrest and torture right now was the damn Wang Wei but this will have to do for now.

85-The Second Competitor

Back at the fairytale palace Jiang who was initially been tied up by wooden vines as strong as steel and was also about to be burnt alive by Wang Wei's mystic beast, blazing fury, used nothing but his body strength to tear off the wooden vines from his body and step out of the range of the blazing fire spat at him by the mystic beast.

Wang Wei was surprised that he was able to do that with his mere body strength, after all the vines were as strong and thick as metal.

It was actually this action of Jiang's that caused the chain of event that followed at Dai city because Jiang's bathrobe had parted slightly when he tried escaping, which in turn exposed a bit of his long legs, the struggle with the vines also made Jiang's bathrobe slide down from his right shoulder thereby exposing not just his collarbone but a large amount of his chest as well, his nipples were even almost exposed as well.

The emperor who was watching this at that time while talking his stroll literary had a nosebleed to the utmost shock of his hidden secret guards, he also almost stumbled on the floor but he was quick to get a hold of himself if not he would have totally sullied his majestic image in front of his men.

It was also at that time that the annoying sounds of those drunken men in the pub was heard by the emperor which further fueled his anger, so many things came to his mind at that instance, the fact that not only him saw his precious empress elect like that annoyed the hell out of the emperor to no end and the state Jiang was in was all due to that Wang Wei, thinking of all this the emperor had then decided to punish those disgusting men at the pub first then after this competition if that Wang Wei survives he will find an opportunity to teach him a good lesson too.

Meanwhile Jiang on seeing the state that he was in decided to activate his piercing tornado dance technique to use as a shield, he first used it to shroud his body within, then he willed out a lemon green female robe from his space ring and then quickly dresses in it, while he was doing all this Wang Wei was not idle and continues attacking the shield Jiang had created around himself, Wang Wei had completely crushed the whole bathroom with the trees he had used a spell to move from the fairy tale garden, he even extended their growth rate and made them giant like, then he directed the trees to violently attack the rotating tornado surrounding Jiang's body.

This was the first time Jiang was using the defense aspect of the piercing tornado dance technique in a proper fight against a real enemy and he totally liked the results of his cultivation, he also realized that his defense was even more solid that it previously was after his recent indoor cultivation. Also Jiang's rotating tornado kept getting bigger, it created huge waves which were in the form of the wind and it constantly interrupted the fire spat out by Wang Wei's mystic beast by pushing it away from Jiang's direction.