Four Dragon Slayers

Hello minna! Sorry I haven't been updating sooner. I hope you all can comprehend how my college life is keeping me from updating as often as I used to. I thank you all for supporting and liking my story. In fact, I was thinking about writing a Kyoya x Reader story in the near future. I also want to do a Sting x Reader x Rogue love triangle. Anyways, I'll let you guys read this new update. Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail nor any pictures shown in the story. Allons-y! Time skips may contain spoilers. 

Time skip ~~ brought to you by... Guilmon DON'T DO THAT! (Digimon Tamers reference)

3rd Person POV
        With the repeating incident at the water park finally over, the last day of the S-Class Exam has finally arrive. Silence fills the air as each Dragon Slayer makes their way to the middle of the arena. 

        "This match is the finale of the S-Class Wizard. Whether we have new S-Class Wizards or not, I expect an extraordinary match for all to see. Good luck, Natsu and (Y/N). And thank you, Sting and Rogue, for accepting this challenge from our last participants." Master Makarov states boldly.  

        "Fairy Tail's Natsu and (Y/N) vs Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue. All four of them are Dragon Slayers. All four of them possess anti-dragon magic. If Natsu and (Y/N) win the match, both of them will become Fairy Tail's newest S-Class Wizards. If they lose, we will have to wait until next year to determine the next S-Class Wizards." Chapati announces. 

        "This is the rematch I've been waiting for, Natsu. This is also my first match against the Maiden of Ice. Let's do this!" Sting proclaims to both of them.

Time skip ~~ brought to you by... Homonculus dance club (FMA reference)

Fairy Tail Narrator
        Meanwhile...

Time skip ~~ brought to you by... Loke's lame pick-up lines (Fairy Tail reference)

??? POV
        The White Dragon, Weisslogia... the Shadow Dragon, Skiadrum... and my former rival ... the Fire Dragon King, Igneel...

The frozen wasteland surrounding me is preparing for a raging blizzard. Regardless, this battle will test how far these Dragon Slayers have come. Or have they not yet achieve the level we're seeking? The time for us to act is upon us. Only then can we prepare for what's about to come...

Time skip ~~ brought to you by... L's sweets (Death Note reference)

Your POV
        This will be a match of the century for all of us. Sting and Rogue wants to redeem themselves from the last match against Natsu. However, I will be taking Gajeel's place from the previous match at the Grand Magic Games. 

        "I've been looking forward to this match too. The time limit is 30 minutes. Let the match begin!" The king exclaims as the gong rings for the commence of the match. 

Sting and Rogue starts heading towards when the halt. Natsu and I were quick on our feet as we appear in front of their faces. Natsu strikes Sting across the face and I did the same to Rogue. While Sting is in mid-air, Natsu kicks him. Sting quickly recovers from the attack.

        "Roar of the White Dragon!" Sting yells as a white laser beam appears. Natsu barely dodges it. Sting redirects the attack towards me. I back-flip to dodge the attack. I notice Rogue coming at me with a shadow hand.

        "Slash of the Shadow Dragon!" he says. I prepare a stance. 

        "Ice Make: Shield!" I say as the shield blocks Rogue's attack. Unable to penetrate through the shield, I take the opportunity to strike at him. "Roar of the Ice Dragon!" I shout as the attack sends Rogue crashing into brick wall, creating a dust fog. While Sting concerns for his partner, Natsu appears through the fog with Rogue's face in his hands.  Natsu punches Sting with Rogue as he fires up his hands.