S-Class Wizard Exam Commences

Time skip ~~ brought to you by "the blank does not lose!" (no game no life reference)

Your POV
        When I arrived at the port of Hargeon, I never thought I would see so many new faces. I knew the Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus wizards from the welcoming party. Now, I see new faces from other guilds like Mermaid Heel, Quatro Cerebus, and Sabertooth. Exciting as this is, I can't help but wonder why are they here. From what Lucy told me, many guilds would come to participate in the Grand Magic Games. Why are they here if it's only our S-Class Exam? My train of thought was interrupted when Natsu came up from behind me by placing his arm around me.

"Hey (Y/N)! I wanna let you know there are no hard feelings if you lose. Just cause you're my sister, doesn't mean I won't hold back. You're looking at your big brother becoming the next S-Class Wizard!" Natsu exclaimed. I blinked a few times, trying to take in everything he said. I smiled and shook my head. I can tell Natsu was a bit confused.

"I'm not expecting you to go easy on me if we engage in battle. If I don't make it to S-Class, then I hope you do. If I do, then no hard feelings. Just promise me you'll give it your all because I will too." I explained to him. It took him to smile as his reply. Krystal and Happy were agreeing with us. If I don't make the S-Class this year, then I can always try again. However, I will do my best and never give up.

Natsu introduced me to Sting and Rogue. Gajeel even joined our conversation. It's finally nice to meet the twin dragons I heard so much about. It's funny seeing Sting and Natsu arguing over whose the better big brother for me. I hope they understand I consider everyone my family.

Master Makarov called all the participants at the center as everyone else gathered around us. It was time for the S-Class trial to begin…

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Hikaru's foul mouth (OHSHC reference)

3rd Person POV
        According to Master Makarov, this S-Class Exam will be an exam never been done before. The King of Fiore has allowed the Fairy Tail S-Class Exam to take place at the Domus Flau: the same location used for the Grand Arc Games. Everyone becomes shocked to hear how it will take place at the same location where Fairy Tail won the Grand Arc Games. (AN: SPOILERS! for those who have not seen it) 

All the guilds will be departing to head for the stadium. Each guild has a ship The participant must select which ship to take once the ships are at sea. The participant and their partner must find a way to abroad the ship. Once a ship has been chosen, a flag with the guild symbol on it will rise up for all to see. 

However, there is one catch to each ship. Three of these ships will have an S-Class Wizard abroad. If a participant selects a ship with a Fairy Tail S-Class Wizard aboard, then the participant will have to battle with the S-Class Wizard at the stadium. Four of these ships will have separate flag with another guild symbol. The team must face the other team with the same symbol as the one on the flag. There will be two team battles occurring at the stadium. And one ship has a hidden mystery. If a participant selects the ship with the hidden mystery, then the participant obtains that mystery. It can either be a pass to the second part to the trial with no need for battle, or it can be a battle with an unknown opponent. 

Everyone understood the rules. Though, a few participants were a little nervous. This is as intense as the previous S-Class Exam, but with a few twists. Not to mention the fact only five guild ships are currently at the port. Makarov explained the other two guild ships are already out at sea. 

Once the guild members left on their ships, they headed out to the sea. The participants had to wait for 30 minutes to let the ships have a head start and distance themselves from each other. Once Makarov announced "Go!", Natsu was flying out as Happy carried him. Just as (Y/N) was about to do the same thing with Krystal, Natsu and Happy face-planted into a barrier. Freed's barrier.