Ice Maiden vs Ice Wizard

Time skip ~~ brought to you by… Natsuki’s poisonous cupcakes (Uta no Prince-sama reference) 

3rd Person POV
        At the Bar Sun, the members of Fairy Tail are talking about the events that happen. Some were drinking, some were chatting, and Natsu is fired up for his match against Gajeel tomorrow. Everyone was hyped to see the matches. Two matches were going to take place tomorrow: a match between two of Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayers and a match between Fairy Tail's Ice Wizards.

While Natsu boasts about winning his match, Lucy couldn't help but notice Gray and (Y/N) were missing.

Time skip ~~ brought to you by… strawberry cake! (Death Note and Fairy Tail reference)

Gray’s POV
        I walk around town for a bit. I am thinking about his match against (Y/N). I meant what I said about not holding back. But there’s this part of me that feels like throwing the match… so (Y/N) wouldn’t get hurt….

Gahh! What am I thinking? I’m not really the kind of guy to throw away a match just for the sake of a chick… but (Y/N) isn’t some chick…

And we can deny it as much as we want 

But in time our feelings will show

Wait a minute…that voice… it can’t be… Is thatI look around to figure out where the voice was coming from. I want to see her…I need to see her…

‘Cause sooner or later

We’ll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

With each step I take, her voice got louder and more clearer. I end in a quiet place in town. It sort of reminds me of the time I bumped into Erza when she was talking to me about being aware of Juvia's (pestering) affection for me. I notice (Y/N) sitting on a bench. She is looking up to see the glow of the white moon. I've never heard her sing this song before. Is this a new song she's working on?

Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

I don’t know why. But I feel like she’s performing a spectacular show. She’s singing her heart out, the moonlight is her spotlight, and the shining stars are the audience. Dang, she’s making me think about stuff even I never thought I’d think about. I sound like some 

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each other's arms

(Y/N) stops singing. She takes in a deep breath. Later, she lets out a sigh. 

I immediately ran off after (Y/N) finishes singing her song. I ended up going behind a building near an alleyway. I took a minute to catch his breath. The lyrics kept replaying in my head. I try to figure out what the lyrics mean. I think it's about a girl and boy wanting to confess their love or something sappy like that?

Ugh, what is she doing to me? How am I suppose to fight her when all I want to do is to hear her sing? I can just imagine myself dancing with her, embracing her, and kissing those sweet lips.

(Y/N)... I wonder if you are aware of what you're doing to me... 

Time skip ~~ brought to you by… Yuuki’s love for Nyanmaru (Code-Breaker reference)