The Two Ice Princes

Flashback ~~ brought to you by PIKA PIKA PIKA CHUUUUUUU (Pokemon reference) 

3rd Person POV

    It didn't take long for Juvia to realize the present was intended for (Y/N) when she read the card with (Y/N)'s name on it. Erza, who overheard Gray's conversation with Krystal and witnessing Juvia taking off with the present, decided to go after Juvia. (Since Juvia was in room at Fairy Hills and Gray wasn't allowed there because Fairy Hills is a girl's only dormitory.) Juvia placed the present on the bed and began to walk out, ignoring Erza's concerns. Erza found the present on Juvia's bed and went to return it to Gray. 

That's when Juvia decided to find (Y/N). She wanted to find any secrets her love rival had. Juvia has managed to find her… KISSING LYON! Behind the bushes, she saw Lyon giving (Y/N) such loving kisses. 

End of Flashback ~~ brought to you…by…RAMEN!!!!! (Naruto reference) 

Juvia's POV

    I can't believe what I'm seeing. Lyon and (Y/N) are a couple now. Now I get it. During our battle, (Y/N) wanted to beat me to impress Lyon. No wonder (Y/N) gave up the chance of winning Gray. She said it to let him down easy. Juvia thinks (Y/N) is sweet, but what's this weird sensation in chest? Juvia has this little weird feeling when I see her kissing Lyon. Never mind. I shouldn't be thinking about that. Juvia must tell her beloved Gray (Y/N) already has someone and we can finally be together. 

Time skip ~~ brought to you by Amaimon's gravity defying crisps. (Blue Exorcist reference)

Gray's POV

    I finally got back (Y/N)'s present thanks to Erza. I'm glad the box wasn't damaged. I can't wait to see the look on (Y/N) when she receives her present. Erza wanted to talk to me in private outside.

"What's up Erza?" I asked. She looked up at the sky.

"Gray, you must know by now Juvia's feelings for you." she turn to ask me. I looked away and started down. 

"Yeah. I know." I responded. 

"Juvia has deep feelings for you. And I know you don't share the same feelings for her because I've seen the way you look at (Y/N)." she said. I blushed a bit. Just imagining (Y/N) smiling makes my heart skip a beat. 

"Well, your blush proves my point." Erza said. I moved my gaze into the sky, holding the present close to my chest. Love is weird, I guess.

"I just want to let you know Juvia read the card on your present and walked out of her room completely devastated." Erza continued to say. I gasped at looked at her, asking if she was serious. Her look just answered it. Oh man, I never wanted Juvia to feel that way. It's true I expected her to be heart broken, but not to the point of tearing her apart. I still care about Juvia, but as a friend. 

"I know you like (Y/N). So I'm asking you to tell Juvia how you feel. She's already engaged in a battle with (Y/N). I don't want to see them hurting each other. Go find Juvia, and tell her." Erza told me. I hate to admit it, but Erza has a point. Juvia attack (Y/N) when she about to head out on her job. I really got to do something about it.